• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join us. We have Cherrims 8D [The Lightning Fanclub]

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Gawd Lightning, you are such a rule breaker. :P
    Quick question.

Emo cherrim(without the possibility of sun form), or cherubi?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    fffffff lmao I finally got around to posting in this thread and as I did, PC went down. Guess two posts went through anyway. ;_;'

@Luck: ngggggg emo!Cherrim. I've liked it longer.

Cherrim

Years
    Just so everyone knows... I'm probably gonna be pretty scarce for the next while until I can get internet in my new house. ;o; I have no idea when that will be.

Cherrim

Years
    8| INTERNET IS ON THE WAY.

I've been in touch with an ISP and I think it'll be set up within a week? I hope? ;_; No internet sucks.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Your fanclub is dieing Lightning. It needs to be more red, seriously.

Now, do you like probopass because of his mustache?

...I dub everyone here a lightningist as of now.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Yes, mainly because I thought it was a nosehair afro the first time I saw it (idk why my friend and I took so long to realize it was a moustache XD) and I thought that was the coolest ever. :(

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    lmao when i saw this title i thought it was a cherrim fanclub and i was like 'wait, that doesn't work' and then i saw lightning's name in the title and i was like omg joining because erica and i have had the best conversations over the past two days. <3

hay gurl

Back