• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jeff's CUSTOM PokeShop

Hack_Slash_Scizor

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    yep, its in my game, and it truly is one of Jeffs best! thx a lot Jeff :D :D :D
    btw, Jeff, next can u plze do the other one.. the rock one... thx in advance :)

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Umm,sorry but it looks more like a dog.I thought it would be a snout,could you make it like that first?

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I thought it could be like a snout of a dragon like 2 nostrils,because it looks alot like your Farlox sprite!But,if you don't want to change it,I'll just keep it like it is.

Years
    may i please have a baby dragon like pokemon that is lite blue please it has a short tail with a white belly and other parts are also white it has like pikachu's eyes except it has green in them, it is pretty little, also it is standing on 2 feet thank you in advacned

Last edited:

Hack_Slash_Scizor

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    4 Jeffs sake, culd u plze make it a biut more specific for him, he will ned tro know the size, does it have a ytail... secondary colour etc... otherwise it can be a pain in the *** makin it up, i know from experience...

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    XD Wow, tons of requests.

@ sketch: I'll try and fix it in my free time.

@ Budgie_Boy: Looks great (I'm assuming you liked the first one)

@ Everyone else: I need more detail! I can't do requests with so few details. XD

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    If you read on the first post, Sacred, it says...

Please specify:
    Type of Pokemon:
    Pose of Pokemon: (party battler (one you attack with that has half of the body) - left, right) (attacker (one that's the opposing pokemon that has full body)- down left, up, etc.)
    Color if possible:
    Size: Small, Medium, Large, Full
    Additional Info:

Sacred

Spriter and Rukario Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 23, 2005
    i can't believe I missed that...

Type of Pokemon: Rukario
    Pose of Pokemon: FUll body, Standing straight
    Color if possible: Rukarios colors
    Size: Medium I guess
    Additional Info: Its Rukario...

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    People stop saying 'could I have a pokemon sprite that looks like a turnip'!!!

Give some details and check for the template!!!

Jeff is already snowed under with requests...:\

@Jeff
    Thought i could help you buddy!:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2006
    Well I need something for a game that im doing for RMXP

I need a pokemon sprite of Suicune thing is I dont want it to look a lot like suicune bascially can you make it look like its more like a robot and make it have 3 heads...colour grey, white and black <- main colours...please make this for me if you want some more information or like some examples of a picture ill be glad to give it to u. (Note: the pic will be stick figured using paint :P)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Sorry for the delay, I had to get ready for my vacation. :D I'm getting to work on the requests now. For now...

*No requests open! Only comments. I've got too many requests to do XD*

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Sorry to double post...

@ Budgie Boy:

Here is your Latias (only did one, because one per post). I tried to make it in another pose and made it a bit evil. :D

Back