• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its been almost 2 years...

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Lol, wow almost 2 years since i have browsed onto a Pokemon forum. Well I'm back, most of you guys probably don't know me, or probably can't stand me but idk im back and im going to stay and lurk for a while. Ummm ok let me I guess tell you guys about me, I use to like Pokemon but now a days I don't play, I sold my DS. Umm Im 16 now and I don't go by the name 'holaboy' anymore im now known as 'HydroGEN' Of Theia. Umm I use to own the forums GekiRevolution until it got repossessed by FreeForums. Ummm I use to be a huge event collector and even created the Palcity Bidoof, and GekiR pokemon events, I don't know if there still around but whatever. Well thanks for taking the time to read this everyone. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Welcome back, holaboy! We're glad to see such an old member returning (or well starting, but whatever! :P). It certainly has been a while, eh?

By the way, I love that avatar you have.

Thanks alot man, didn't expect such a warm welcome xD. Umm Thanks for the avatar comment too, also im returning not really starting I was on here before like 2 years ago but I guess my post count reset I had like 200 posts lol.

hi hydro
    i signed up because i felt like it
    lol uhhhh what am i suppose to say??

Awesome jung sup?
    Idk im new to pokemon chat xD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    hi hydro
    i signed up because i felt like it
    lol uhhhh what am i suppose to say??

Awesome jung sup?
    Idk im new to pokemon chat xD

lol devin...
    i has platinum because my bro told me to buy but i still didnt touch it
    and my bro already finished the game o.o

Last edited by a moderator:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hello and welcome back to the forum. I could stand a lot of people, so I could probably stand you too. :)

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Welcome back holaboy! If you have forgotten the rules, please read it as there are updates to the rules.

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Tuesday

Will always be Tuesday.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Hello. Welcome back to PC. Hope you have fun in here again. :DD. Enjoy! xD

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Welcome back to PokeCommunity. Im glad that your back. :DD.. I hope you wouldn't leave us again. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Nah I think ill just keep my old name for old time sakes :P

Umm I know this is off topic but is it just me that can't get on the marriland forums?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Welcome back to PC holaboy or HydroGEN! Have fun browsing and posting :)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    It certainly has been a while; welcome back to the forums :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Thanks again everyone, didn't think anyone would remember me, or anyone i use to play with still be around.

Back