• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It was not my fault.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    How many times have you been in trouble for something(or framed)that someone else did but nobody have never believed you and you took the trouble or blame for it. Has that ever happened to you?.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Well, once while I was at school, and I... well... "hit" someone. I actually kicked him in the well... his... thing I shouldn't have kicked him in. Soooooo, I blamed him for punching me in the stomach, so I said,
    "I'm terribly sorry! It was just common reflexes!" And guess what, because I blaimed him, he got into trouble!:P

Don't tell anyone! :paranoid: I guess everyone knows now...

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Nah. See, I'm very good at convincing people that it's not my fault, it's the other person's fault. :D

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    In school sometimes thanks to chrno i get in trouble because he talks to me in class and the teacher gets mad at me but sometimes i make him get in trouble so we are equal.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    At couple of times, yes. It ish usually because I'm reckless and klutzy, so at times, when something brakes I'm usually the first suspect. But when it comes to hitting someone, even though they know I can do it, they don't blame. They said I was too naive to hurt someone. > <;

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    This kind of seems pointless and maybe even spam.
    I think this thread should be closed.

Back