• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch - ALL OTHER EVENT HOSTS PLZ READ

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I figure I should make a thread for this although honestly this requires like zero planning. <_<;

Before I tl;dr for no reason... to other hosts: What days and times are your events scheduled for? I wanna know so I can schedule a few games over the duration of the GT but I don't want there to be too many conflicts with anyone else's events.

So yeah, I'm in charge of iSketch which, if you don't already know, is basically online Pictionary. The site we use (www.isketch.net) has a Pokémon word list that pulls words, characters, and phrases from the games and... I think the anime, too? Some of them are obvious (ie, Pokemon) and others make no sense at all (how do you draw "embargo"??). This isn't a competitive event. I won't be keeping score, there won't be any prizes, etc. It's just a wind-down event.

Room Settings
    → 20 rounds
    → open (not invite-only?)
    → 1 artist at a time (though we might play a round with 2, depending on turnout)
    → maximum of 20 people in the room? We'll see. I might snag another host or two if we need more rooms.

Rules
    → ...keep it PG-13
    → that's about it.

I don't care if you write out the word each time instead of drawing (though it's not as fun and I might kick you). Nor do I care if you write "purple admin" for Lucario. in-jokes, writing, odd symbols... it's encouraged to draw but I know I likely won't be drawing absolutely everything so I'm lax on what I'll allow others.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    First of all what is tl;dr? lol anyway back to the topic

I'm hosting both the Photography and Ultimate Trivia Contests

Both will be held over the four day period and for both events the first 2 days anyone can participate. the third day is for Semi Finalists and the last day is for the finalists

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    First of all what is tl;dr? lol anyway back to the topic

I'm hosting both the Photography and Ultimate Trivia Contests

Both will be held over the four day period and for both events the first 2 days anyone can participate. the third day is for Semi Finalists and the last day is for the finalists

tl;dr = Too long; didn't read

Anyways:
    The Design a Pokemon competition cant really be interrupted, so you won't really need to work around us.

Back