• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is pokemon sea blue a real game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    It is real if its on ebay and nintendo hasn't announced it.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    It is real if its on ebay and nintendo hasn't announced it.

Don't you find it odd that a supposed real game was not announced by Nintendo but is already on eBay, an auction site?

I smell pirates. Pokemon Jade flashbacks, anyone?

Seriously, though, no, it's not an official game. If you've found it on eBay, it's most likely someone trying to rip you off for a bad pirated version, a la Telefang Speed/Power Pokemon Jade/Diamond (not to be confused with the official Diamond), Pokemon Chaos Black, and God knows what else that has found its way on that site (or even YouTube). I wouldn't buy it in that case, if I were you, as you really have no guarantee that it has any sort of quality whatsoever... or any sort of guarantee for a product other than someone's pretty box. (The infamous Jade/Diamond, for example, were only slightly addictive as games... only because of the massive amounts of Engrish.)

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Don't you find it odd that a supposed real game was not announced by Nintendo but is already on eBay, an auction site?

I was being sarcastic

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    How do you think the "you can go to the moon from Mossdeep" rumor keeps getting passed?

... I fell for that for three years...

But Jax, seriously - you've got to figure out the difference between sarcasm and actual views...

Maybe I'll write a guide on it dedicated to you.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    The game you are talking about here, which is 'POKEMON Sea Blue', or whatever.., is a real game, however, it's a fan-made game, meaning, it's a hack game. Nintendo doesn't care about announcing hacked games like Chaos Black, Shiny Gold or Acenthite... Conclusion, it's a fan-made/hacked game by pkmn fans. Hope that clears any confusions around! ;)

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    Well I did see this in an auction shop so I think thats the same as ebay although i have seen chaos black in the auctioning shop too.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    really? even though they're fan-made they're on Ebay? (wow.... (speechless))

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Pokemon Jade... Oh the terrible, terrible memories. Anyways, as the two Moderators above me have previously stated, the game is a BOOTLEG, a hack (and not even a good one at that), and nothing but a total waste of plastic and metal. Buy it if you want to, but don't expect anything of quality to come out of it. I'd be surprised if it even saves.

(Sorry, it's just, video-game pirates sicken me after I've seen what they've done to games. You're okay hackers, so long as you hack efficiently and don't turn games upside-down... Or use them to cheat.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back