• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ionem can sprite like a mofo.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Ionem can sprite like a mofo. (updated 8/31)

New as of 8/31/05

That's Ionem. Check out my avatar for my little animated thingy.

Gretchen. She's the main character of a game I'm designing with some friends. And don't ask about it, it's a secret project. I shouldn't even be showing this off. :x

That's my newest for now. Sorry about the background. I made it as an avatar for a friend.

======

That's Breed. It's a persona tat I may be adopting rather than "Ionem". The most recent.

That's another one I made, for an alternate persona that I use on many game-making forums. It's Evega Karr. That, too, I may be dumping soon for "Breed".

More variations of Evega Karr.

And that's about it now, actually. Enjoy them. Not pok?mon-related, but awesome nonetheless, I hope.

And...

Walking animation sprites for use in games. Incomplete, but cool so far. :)

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    this is why you won that sprite compo, you're too bloody awesome

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Wow.....these are sweet.....I don't know if I agree with the nude ones though. But hands down, I like Karr better the Breed, Hands down.......

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    you sure as He** can sprite like a mofo. man and how do you do the animation? please tell me. and nice sprites! 10/10

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    TheOnly said:
    these are ok. i dont really like them

6/10

Well, don't let personal bias play into anything. Haha.

man i wish i coed ask for a costom one

I wish I could do one. I'd love to do requests, but I can't, because I've got so much of my own stuff on my hands. :'(

I don't know if I agree with the nude ones though.

Haha. The nude ones are just the template. It was actually made by my good friend Showkaizer.

man and how do you do the animation? please tell me.

I draw each frame individually (usually building upon others with edits and so on), and then use a program called Unfreez (google it) to animate the frames into a .gif.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    For the moron that gave me bad rep in this thread: I was praising Ionem for a job well done. If you aren't past 5th Grade, "sick" is also used as a positive adjective, and "friggin" isn't a swear word. And if you are aware of both of these things, reread my post and you will see I did nothing wrong. :\ Once again Ionem, great job.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    megafuz said:
    For the moron that gave me bad rep in this thread: I was praising Ionem for a job well done. If you aren't past 5th Grade, "sick" is also used as a positive adjective, and "friggin" isn't a swear word. And if you are aware of both of these things, reread my post and you will see I did nothing wrong. :\ Once again Ionem, great job.

LMAO. That sucks. :(

I'll add you a rep to balance it.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    you know how you told me to use unfreez i know how to import the stuff inside by just dragging and dropping the pictures. but is that how you make it animated??

well i like your guy 10/10.

*Edit* oh know i know.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Sorry to bump this, but I've added some new stuff. Click me!

Edit:

While I'm here, could I request that this be moved into the general art gallery forum? I mean, I don't want this sort of thing to get lost amidst the countless "OMG TRAINER POKEMANS FUSION" threads. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hey Ionem, you think you can make me a naked Tracy sprite? You know the one that traveled with Ash in the Orange Islands. Can you make me one, pretty please with sugar on top?

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Sorry, Trunks, but I can't for two reasons.

1. I have no time for requests.

2. I don't like Tracy at all or the cartoon much.

No comments on Gretchen? I think she's my best. :(

Back