• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Memoriam: Mandi

Years
    I never talked to you, but may you Rest in peace Mandi.

Joe~
    I feel using my real name is more respectful.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Psycho said:
    Never knew her, of course, but since I'm not completely insensitive, I will pay my respect >_> I wish pacification and merriment to all of those affected by her death.

May her spirit continue to subsist within the pure hearts of those who loved and treasured her; and all memories of her autarchic essence transpire into an art that will tarry within the museums of our ingenuity forevermore. Death has no victory over everlasting love and friendship.

Though, if any are willing, would you mind posting a little bit about Mandi for those of us who aren't as au courant.

Psycho
    Mandi would have been 19 the month after she died. She was one of those happy active posters, who made friends with everyone. I got to know her because we were both massive Good Charlotte and Joel Madden fans at the time; a few weeks before she died she agreed to be a staff member on my GC website, which I haven't updated since she died.

Back