• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IM Pranks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Hahaha, it happend to a lot of my friends from another forum... and I was so bored.. I pranked myself xD!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    All you gotta do is threaten to block them and they'll say "OH NOEZ! wAIT DONT!111 IT'S ME _____" Works for me.

Years
    When i was younger, someone convinced me that they were a dead 7 year old named jenna with no nose and red eyes, and said she was gonna appear by my bedside with a knife to kill me that night... and it was strange, i woke up in the middle of the night, and kept hearing faint dracula music, but when i lifted my head up it was gone.

Years
    haha, well one time my friend chris was over(dark penguin) and this one annoying person signed on and he was telling her it was her evil twin(this is a person who does NOT take any kind of joke very well), and she was going nuts, like "im going to call the authorities if you dont stop", still doesnt know we did it to this day.

Years
    Tch. Not ta me, but a month ago it happened ta Brookes on MSN -- somethin' 'bout a girl likin' him... Tch, if I remember right the author was Pokejungle, AKA Katsuro. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    So now you're gonna drag me into this CFG? =0

XD

These've never worked when I try to pull them on people ;-; that's why I do it manually XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    this one worked on everyone that didnt know about it, but it it kinda obvious when it repeats questions, and talks about 'the day after tomorrow' at ramdom times ;-;

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    I told one of my mates that I was best mates with a celeb's younger brother, and he still believes me after 2 years!

Back