• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IM BORED, someone battle me

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    I'll battle you

6vs6 level 100 single
    no ubers/legendaries
    evasion, sleep, ohko clauses
    no hacked stats/abilities
    no hax items

info in sig

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 4, 2007
    alright alright, i just got disconnected and struggled getting back on. and hurry up!!!! lol

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    I told you to wait a bit, currently doing the elite four to level Donphan a bit so he learns EQ

Why'd you run?

Also I can give you some pointers on how to be a better trainer

Frenzy Plant is a horrible attack on Torterra for two reasons, One its a special attack which Torterra aint good at anyway, and Two it gives your opponent a free chance to hit you...

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 4, 2007
    what the hell? your telling me how to be a good trainer? i can sort that out. my best legendaries have the interesting moves....
    and i got disconnected AGAIN grrrrrr. its weird coz if i have the phone on hold, internet works, but take the phone off hold. i get disconnected

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    No, I am nowhere near a master, that was my first WiFi battle lol

If you want people to help you, go to people like Richard Steel, Iceman3k, Samson, Punishment and Aragornbird... those are the guys who I mostly paid attention to and by listening to their advice (even if someone else asked for it) obviously paid off

there were some others, but there are far too many to name, if you want help, I suggest checking out the S&M (Strategies and Movesets) Forum of this website, very helpful indeed

Back