• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real

Do you whish Pokemon were real

• Yes

Votes: 74 91.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Pokemon would be cool if they were real. I mean seriously, some things in life would just be easier to do. Although, it may also be dangerous. I mean it is possible that Pokemon can kill you, but it would still be cool if they really existed.

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
    Years
  • If pokemon were real, then If there were any schools, you'd learn about pokemon, unless you never went cause you were on a journey during school

QlLA\/A

H0wling H0undooms
    Years
  • heck yes, having pokemon around would make things so cool and happy, just imagine your walking to school and see like a.... seviper, that would be awesome, just catch it have it as a pet and teach it cool moves, that would ROCK!!!!

Ritsuka

Csokipuding...=3
    Years
  • It would be really - really great!!!!
    When I was younger me and my Pokémonlover friend used to imagine we have real Pokémons and played all day long. We were stupid I know!XD
    So if pokémon would be real I would sacrifice my whole life to train and teach them. The only problem is I love legendary Pokémon more than normal ones...^-^""
    I want Lugia!X))))

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    if pokemon were here in real world we would hav died so easily because we cannot survive fire or electricity like ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    It would be wonderful if they were real. I'd have a vulpix who'd go everywhere with me. I'd never put it in it's ball. If they were a rareity then I'd only see if I could be lucky enough to have just a vulpix. But if we suddenly could have real life trainers etc. I'd probably look into a pokemon career n_n

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
  • Venusaur would kill you by wrapping its vines around you or stepping on you, and then proceed to eat you.
    Blastoise would flood your town, and then proceed to eat you.
    Charizard would burn your house down, and then proceed to eat you.

Too dangerous. Stay in the gameboy.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I'm actually surprised that there were votes for 'no'.. I mean, most pokemon fans out there love pokemon and would of course wish that they were real..

Back