• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas Regarding my Upcoming Special Fanfiction

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    I'm hooked onto the new next generation fics and I'm planning on doing for Pok?special, there will be my favorite ships.

There will be this switch in scenes, so there will be a part on Kanto, a bit on Johto and a bit on Hoenn.

so in one part of the chapter it will stare...

Red and Yellow's Son (I'm thinking of calling him Orange)
    Green and Blue's Daughter. (Maybe I'll call her Turquoise....)

and in johto part it will stare

Gold and Crystal's Son (so what I call him? Bronze???)
    Silver+Dunno who it should be but maybe a gym leader

And in a Hoenn part...

Ruby+Sapphire's Son (Amethyst? gawd...)
    Wally+Someone's Daughter.

I'm taking a new set of names though, so I'll drop the orange and erm Bronze and platinum and garnet ideas...

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    I'm deciding my own names now...

Red,Yellow's Son- Ash(kill me oni)
    Green,Blue's Daughter- Hayley
    Gold+Crystals Son- Hiro(z old name)
    Silver+Jasmine(lol) Daughter- Kris
    Ruby+Sapphire's Son- Vance(add and ad on the front and u'll know where it came from)
    Wally+???'s Daughter- Cela

Years
    lol, I don't kill anyone unless they hit my anger toll. XD A pretty good idea, but You should plan your fanfic secretly so that it would be a surprise. ^^

edit: Your names sometimes should serve a bit some inspiration... for example... *pulls out a random fanfiction* Here from my old fic "The Legends Keeper"

The Main character Toshin got his name from a fighting game, Tekken (Ogre's Japanese name)
    Makoto Got his name from a random lapse
    Sakaki got her name from the Anime Azumanga Daioh...except she's not what she is... ^^
    Eliwood and Lyn got their names from the Fire Emblem game... (I knew their names before it was released)

Last edited:
    Back