• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i saw it so you have to as well

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    you know the rules for this stuff, you saw something that horrified you and you need others to indulge in it largely involuntarily
    nothing too graphic obviously but i think a thread is needed bc i have....... things to share
    and i'm sure you do too

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When I was 11 years old, someone in a chatroom was spamming links to a shock site. I had no idea, I thought the URL like one of those funny math websites we used at school. I clicked it which enlarged a video of a group of older people doing extremely bizarre and grotesque things to each other. The worst part was the site turned my volume to max on it's own. It wouldn't let me close it off either. Whenever I hit X a popup would appear telling me something along the lines of "Nice try". I ended up shutting the laptop and the volume kept going for another 10 seconds. It's still ingrained in my head.

It was a chatroom in a children's game called "Platform Racing" and I wonder how many others my age clicked it and went through the same experience. (Hopefully none, but realistically there were probably others).

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I was on LiveLeak for a long time. The things I saw cannot be said here. I wish I'd never seen any of it, tbh. Sick stuff, especially the few animal abuse videos I saw. :/

Given those experiences, nothing else really compares. I guess that video with the... Ladies and the cup is something that would fit this thread, but somehow I imagine a good number of people have seen that already. Also, a post on Reddit about the grossest things bikini waxers have seen. I don't think that needs explanation.

And I wish I'd never seen anything from Onision. That guy is a sick freak, to say the least. The one where he mocked Eugenia Cooney and the other where he was sexist for no reason were particular eyesores.

Years
  • Mostly I just send my friends stupid takes that other people have and go "lol check out this moron"

Back