• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need some pkmn

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    uuh hey everyone i need the following pokemon =]
    togekiss mamoswine slowking slowbro heracross
    togetic dragonite teddiursa metagross glalie lucario

and uhmm.. i would really like it if they were ev trained =]
    i can offer shinys for them =]
    here are my shinys
    palkia
    dialga
    latias
    latios
    tangrowth

and if you dont have them ev-trained i need them for my pokedex anyways so ill take any of those pokes ev-trained or not but ill only offer shinys for the ev trained pokes so let me know what you need and ill see if i have it heres some extra legends i can offer
    lugia
    aura mew
    mewtwo

Last edited:

LDgamer

pokemon breeder 2nd in command
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    ill give you a heracross for mew

and a metagross for sumin

LDgamer

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    ok metagross and heracross for it is that ok? i can throw in an item or two if ya want

LDgamer

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    sry i dont got it hyperbeam sounf good?

LDgamer

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    hold up im missing my heracross gimme a sec to hatch 1 is that cool?

LDgamer

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    kk ill post when its done

wait if i cant get a heracross can i give you a lucario instead (still a good chance of getting the heracross)

Last edited:

LDgamer

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    quite well either way both your pokemon are almost ready for trade shouldnt take long now...

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    ok cool =]
    sooo anybody else wanna trade???
    and i only offer my shinys to those who want to trade me ev trained pokes =]

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    I could get you a dragonite (of adamant nature x])... but it would take a bit. I have a dragonair I would have to level. I could get you a togekiss too... but that would also take a bit xDD Damn.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    i can give you a dragonite right now, ive already EVed its sp atk, its lvl 55 and knows thunderbolt, surf, dragon rush, and flamethrower. pokerus, too

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    I could get you a dragonite (of adamant nature x])... but it would take a bit. I have a dragonair I would have to level. I could get you a togekiss too... but that would also take a bit xDD Damn.

ok well i can wait =]
    just let me know when yopu get them are they gonna be evd err soemthin

i can give you a dragonite right now, ive already EVed its sp atk, its lvl 55 and knows thunderbolt, surf, dragon rush, and flamethrower. pokerus, too

well i was kinda hopin if it was evd that it would be lvl 100 but i guess i can still trade for it

Years
    I have a slowbro, and a Lucario egg if you want.. I'll hatch it so you can train it yourself. just PM if you want to trade.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    I have a slowbro, and a Lucario egg if you want.. I'll hatch it so you can train it yourself. just PM if you want to trade.

well you see i have a rioulu already but im to lazy to train it up myself xD
    but i could trade for the slowbro is it ev trained by any chance???

Back