• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help with my Wii remote! And a question for Pokemon Snap

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
    Years
    If this is the wrong forum please re-direct me mods.

Well I want to find out about Pokemon Snap on the wii like do you need a virtual controller of can you just use the wii rmeote? And stuff like that.

And I SERIOUSELY NEED HELP WITH THIS

Im havung trouble with my wii rmeote. When I press a button the lights down the bottom flash once the go off. Ive tried replacing the batteried, doing EVERYTHING it has to say in the trouble shooting bit like Syrnchronising it with the Wii and thats all.

Can some peeps help me with this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    For your first question, no, you'll have to use the Classic Controller or the GameCube controller. Can't really say much about your second question, though. Seems a bit weird to me. o_O You probably need to get it replaced or something.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    You may need a new sensor bar for that last qeustion try it with another Wii remote and if it works fine its your remote

Years
    If this is the wrong forum please re-direct me mods.

Well I want to find out about Pokemon Snap on the wii like do you need a virtual controller of can you just use the wii rmeote? And stuff like that.

And I SERIOUSELY NEED HELP WITH THIS

Im havung trouble with my wii rmeote. When I press a button the lights down the bottom flash once the go off. Ive tried replacing the batteried, doing EVERYTHING it has to say in the trouble shooting bit like Syrnchronising it with the Wii and thats all.

Can some peeps help me with this?

You may need a new sensor bar for that last qeustion try it with another Wii remote and if it works fine its your remote

it has nothing to do with the sensor bar, the sensor bar is a transmitter, not a receiver. There is a bluetooth chip inside the Wii that detects the Wii remote's signal. The Wii Remote figures out where it is using the UV light given off by the sensor bar.

The only thing I can think of is that you've synchronized it wrong. Is it a new one? Also, if there is interference from a wireless phone or something else wireless (the internet connection is an exception) it won't work. When I first got my Wii, I had that problem, and I was thinking I was ripped off, then I read customer service to move wireless devices, so I moved my phone and it's worked perfectly since then.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Dogod, it's not UV light, it's Infra-red. (IR)
    ...Ultra-violet rays are hazardous to some extent, hence it'd be pretty retarded if Nintendo used them in a product like that. =/

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    You need a Classic Controller, which is like $13 at Best Buy.

Pokemon Snap comes out December 11 in Wii Shop. I can't WAIT! I loved that game when I was little!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    You need a Classic Controller, which is like $13 at Best Buy.

Pokemon Snap comes out December 11 in Wii Shop. I can't WAIT! I loved that game when I was little!

You mean Monday, December 10th.

Back