• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need A Good Game!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Guys, I need some help. I am looking for an awesome game. Something not too hard, because I am not a serious gamer. I just need something that is fun and easy going, not too challenging but still makes me think a little. Along the lines of the Jak/Sly/Ratchet series'.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    well, it depends on your system, if we dont know the system you have, how can anyone point you towards a game?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well I said games from the PS2. So yeah, I need PS2 or PSP games. Along the lines of the games I mentioned in my previous post.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Well. There's Grand Theft Auto Liberty Stories and Twisted Metal Head On for PSP. Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear Solid for PS2 (KH is for PS2, MGS is for PS1). Those are really awesome games. If you're looking for online games, Twisted Metal Head On for PSP. Kill Zone, Twisted Metal Black (if anyone even plays it online anymore XD), Smackdown! Vs Raw 2006, and SOCOM 1&2 for PS2.

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    We <3 Katamari (PS2)
    Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PSP)
    Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS2)
    Genji: Dawn of the Samurai (PS2)

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Despite what naysayers say, picking up any of the games of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series are a good bet.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have Grand Theft Auto III, and Vice City, and I have played Metal Gear and Twisted Metal Series' but didn't like them, but I think I may try out Dark Stalkers, I saw it at the store and looked interesting.

Back