• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..I lost my Emerald cartridge.

Have you ever lost a cartridge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I lost my pokemon emerald , megaman x4 and megaman 8 , pokemon silver , diddy kong country , super mario world , street fight 2 turbo , street fighter 2 , digimon world , capcom vs snk , sonic adventures 2 , and my pokemon red version and my megaman battle network 3 blue. Pretty sorry huh? Yeah I'm a loser.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Lemme see... I've lost my Pokemon Emerald and Fire Red, and something else that I've lost such a long time ago, that I forgot what it was... Yep. That's pretty much it. And I haven't found them yet. I have a feeling my brother's hiding them from me >_>
    This is really off topic, but the banner in your sig is awesome...

So anyways, I just remembered that I lost my Zelda LTTP and Golden Sun cartridges once after a friend came over. Turns out he stole them, and claimed he lost the Zelda one. He paid me $20 for Zelda and returned my Golden Sun cartridge. I still kicked his "behind" for stealing them, and also for only giving me 20 bucks for a $30 game. <_<

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I lost my Yellow Version back in the day.. I left it in the back of my dad's Jeep when we went to a softball game. You know what? The cart was in my Game Boy Color at the time, and when I came back, the slot was empty. Someone stole the cart, but not the actual Game Boy.

Sh4dow

Becoming undone..
    Years
    I've lost countless games, but I guess it's just me losing my desire to play them. I've lost at least 4 UMD (PSP) games, 3 GBA games, 10-ish GC games and 2 PS2 Games. Got a hunch of where they might be, but I am really not bothered.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I lost my emerald... while it was in my ds.... thats right I HAVELOOKED ALL OVER MY HOUSE! still no ds/emerald.... gonna buy a dslite as my ds's touch screen was scratched to hell but still! I WANT MY SHINY VENEMOTH/KINGDRA BACK!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I just realized I lost a few games. My Gameboy Color went missing somewhere moving from point A to point B--and with it, all my GBC games. That really stinks because the only two Pokemon games I actually own are Yellow and Gold...

Years
    I lost my Ruby, when I was 11, when I was in Costa Del Sol spain on holiday. I lost my Spyro 3 game a few years ago
    and found it again........ crushed into pieces under a drawer inside the drawer's case
    .And recently I''v e lost my Favorite digimon game Digimon World and its still yet to be found , and hopefully not in pieces like the last one.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I am weird.. I have to know where all of my things are at all times.. I am a perfectionist of sorts. If I ever lost something.. I might go crazy...

Back