• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I just keep coming back!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Hey sweeties! I have returned! The one, the only, the guy who hasn't even released his hack that he started a decade ago! It's-a me, Jeremy!

I've been busy with work, video games and personal programming projects.

For those who don't know me, I'm an old-timer on PC that has a tendency to pop in and out of the forums. Also I call people "sweetie", long story.

Years
  • Jeremy. :D Been a little while but you're back again. Life gets in the way - we all understand that - but hopefully this time around you'll be here longer? Worthwhile especially due to the new Ruby/Sapphire remake discussions going on; the forum's livelier than ever.

Have a blast and see you around! It's not PC if our resident "sweetie" isn't here to participate.

Years
  • Awww don't worry if you keep disappearing, sometimes real life can take over. But welcome back to PC, Jeremy! Seems like the lil' sweetie can't stop coming back can't he?

You definitely chose a great time to come back given the announcement of the Ruby and Sapphire remakes, along with the resident section bursting with activity so yeah PC will have to deal with the Hoenn madness for a while up until the release of the games in November. Any plans on which of the two versions you'll choose or which Hoenn starter will you be choosing? I'm definitely taking my beloved Mudkip again just like I did in the original games when I was a wee 11-year-old.

I hope you have fun settling in again, and yeah I'll see you around Jeremy! Keep being the sweetie we all know and love.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Always nice to have your cheerful self, bud! Still me, Shawn aka Doronjo aka Aura Blackquill, etc, etc! I hope you've been well, and gods, I hope that you will ravel in the R/S remake hype along with us! I think the games are gonna be soso good cause gods the 3rd gen is always amusing. <33

Anyways, nice to have you back! I hope work hasn't been tiring with ya, and yeah, I can sorta level with you in terms of video games, hehe. I've been addicted to replaying Fire Emblem Awakening and Phoenix Wright Dual Destines, in anticipating for Smash bros 4 and Mario Kart 8 for Wii U. Soo many great games await! But yup, I do hope we can see you back on VG sometime, yeah? <33

Either way, great to have you back, because we've missed you very much! I hope we can catch up sometime; message me anytime! Or you know, I can say hi to you and we can roll from there! But still, have a great day, and stay safe! See you again soon. :3

Guest123_x1

Welcome back, yet again, JerJer 'sweetie'! Hope you stick around this time. I remember the old days when you were a regular here. We've all gone through many things that take away time from doing the things we used to do long ago.

Back