• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Have Returned ^^!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeh welcome back!!! Have more fun n post more

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hey, Abskull, remember me! I haven't spoken to you here before, eh? Welcome back to PFU, and welcome back to PC as well! :D
    Hope to see you around these joints a lot more, eh?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey Abskull. XD It's nice to have you back~! ^___________^ I hope you have fun here with us once more, enjoy your stay~! =D

~Kelsey

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    WOOHOO! I just noticed your bad, XD. Welcome back, great to have my evil spamming/annoying twin TOGETHER AGAIN! lol ^^; LET OUR ANNOYENCE AND SPAM BE EVER LASTING :D j/k to the mods, lol

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
    hello i hope you have a great time here at PC! Read the rules and have fun making friends and posting! if you have a question look in FAQ. If you want a friend you can always PM me!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    About time you've return. Lets contiue to fill our Pm boxes about twlight princess. =) *Huggles*

Back