• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can answer that!

Do you have any easy classes that you like answering questions in?

• Yeah, I'm in a lot of easy classes but I don't like answering questions.

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Yes^^ Whenever I know something I have to answer the question!

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • I only answer if I'm forced too

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • All my classes are hard so I try to avoid answering questions ;;

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • This year, I have mainly hard and decent classes. Only two are insanely easy. (AP English and AP Gov't are the hardest; Math is next, I'd say, then German and Physics [I always want to spell it psychics] are tied, and finally, Health and Personal Finance are the easiest.)
    I may or may not know the answer, depends on the class. ^^;;

If I do, I usually like to answer to show off how smart I am 8D because I can. Yeah... o.o *run*

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Heck yes I do! Even in Spanish (which suprisingly, Im acing)
    My Biology teacher is the funniest tho. Me and a few of my friends are like the smartest kids in the class so it goes:

Teacher: [Asks a question]

Us: [Raise our hands]

Teacher: Anyone besides Kai and Dalton...
    I mean talk about LOL! And this happens quite often too

Years
  • Im in alot of easy classes. My teachers this year don't ask too many questions though. It's mainly lecturing the whole time.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Well I'm homeschooled this year. But last year I did answer questions and stuff, mainly in English, but I would if I knew the answer in Science and S.S. I never answered questions in math, and avoided any public displays in gym xD

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • The only one of my classes that has requirements that force you to do anything more than breathe and exist is Band. And even that isn't a load of effort for me.

And ya know, that class Civics & Economics. I don't like money now.

But anyway, back to the question. I don't like answering questions. 'Cuz if I screw up I make a spectacle out of myself that says "100% PURE IDIOT".

And besides that, the only other class that would require my answering of a question orally would be Physical Science. ...Yeah, that class sucks. Very much.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I don't answer questions; I ask them.

Or at least, I try to.

"How exactly does this topic fit into our curriculum, and what purpose does the idea exactly incorporate into the system of traditional education as it stands, because from my other prior classes, I've noticed my teachers often reiterate ho-"

Kidding. =O I tried it, and we ended up debating over the folds of a coffee cup...

As for answering, I guess in English.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I only answer questions when I'm absolutely positive that I know the answer, since I hate being wrong. That means I rarely answer them. XD; I do tend to answer a lot more, or at least permit myself guesses, in Computer Science and French. I tend to blurt things out in those classes, especially CS, since no one else answers. :x

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I answer questions in class, but I'm not silly enough to raise my hand every time a question is asked xD I only raise my hand when I like the question and answer, but the one class I really do answer a lot of stuff is in Spanish class x]

Makoto

Years
  • eh, I don't really answer questions in class.... I'm not afraid to or anything like some other people here, I'm just a quiet person (ou wouldn't believe me if you saw me at the JavaChat. XD) I have almost a 150 IQ; the questions are easy to me. Whenever I'm called on, I answer the questions correctly. I just don't go out of my way to prove myself; if the teacher wants to know how I, of all his/her students are doing, he/she'll call on me. Simple as that....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I love English/Creative Writing/Literature courses. *-* I can't get enough of them, so I usually participate quite often in those types of classes. :x In other classes I have found that, ironically, I'll often know the answer, but I'm hesitant in saying it aloud for the fear that I am wrong. So someone else always ends up saying exactly what I had been thinking...and it was right. Darnit. D:

I also answer a lot of questions in biology classes, since those come rather easily to me. Doesn't mean I'm always right, but still. XD;

~Kelsey

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • Simple for me i divide these questions into 2 categories:

You Can: Then suggesst your answer, as you probably know your right.
    You Cant: You have no clue as to what the teacher is on about so just avoid eye contact so you wont get picked.

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • In my S.S. class, if you make a spontaneously well-timed wisecrack and make the teacher laugh, you get an "actively participates in lessons" on the good ol' report card ^.~ So, everyone tends to speak up...some too often, and snag a good grade xD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm so-so in my classes, but they don't really require alot of participation.... <<;

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • In my S.S. class, if you make a spontaneously well-timed wisecrack and make the teacher laugh, you get an "actively participates in lessons" on the good ol' report card ^.~ So, everyone tends to speak up...some too often, and snag a good grade xD

Yeah, it kinda works the same way with my Geometry teacher, and he's really sarcastic too!

Haruhi fan boy

< type something cool here >
    Years
  • I don't like to participate, most of my teachers doesn't care at all about it, so i don't effort on it, plus even if i know the answer is kind like brag about it i leave that to the naards =p.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    All my classes are so boring that everyone blinks when someone ask. The only people that ask questions in my class are me and the teacher. And not all the teachers ask anyway. Even if they do, no one answers unless the teacher called someone's name. No wonder I was significantly better than half of my classmates, all because they don't ask.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I'm homeschooled ♥~ But I'm returning to school part-time next year; and I've always enjoyed participating in History. :3 It's a subject I'm somewhat good at, and it's so interesting. ^^; I also like Japanese & English a lot~

Back