• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to delete myself from this forum ?

Years
    Is it possible to delete my account from this forum ?
    Thanks...

like post and everything

Years
    it has my info and it shows up i searchers is against my privacy
    so please deleted post and threads thank you

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I really don't think your getting it, buddy.

The community does not delete accounts, that's there policy.
    Delete your own posts, and in the Profile Privacy part of your User CP, you can hide certain things that that no one could see them if you like. But, if you leave, that's your choice. No one's really going to do anything to your profile. It's just going to sit there getting covered in dust and cobwebs...

Years
    my name needs to be remove by search engines and stuff is college material and my things needs to be delete online, asap..

all threads,post everything needs to be delete..

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Dude, for the final time, delete your own posts. Staff will not delete your posts on requests. They only will if your bypassing the character limit, spamming, etc. >:[

I'm sorry if I came off as rude to you, but your seriously not even paying any attention to what we're saying.

Years
    i know what you saying,i can't my username needs to be deleted thta's what you don't get from this web...

Years
    WHO DOES THE WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

whos an upper staff in the community

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Have you thought about changing your username to something you don't even actually use to hide your identity and then asking mods to remove your threads? While it's not a full account deletion, it's pretty much asking them to delete what you wrote and alter your name so as not to appear on any search engine. And if you're really paranoid about having someone finding even your altered account, you could edit your name change request to remove your old username after everything's said and done.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    If it bothers you soo much, just don't come back. Change everything, your name, delete your posts, and just don't come back. I don't really think it can get much simpler.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Let me spell it out for you; No one will ever delete your account. Ever. E for Elephant, V for Victory, E for Elephant, and R for Road.

Years
    Have you thought about changing your username to something you don't even actually use to hide your identity and then asking mods to remove your threads? While it's not a full account deletion, it's pretty much asking them to delete what you wrote and alter your name so as not to appear on any search engine. And if you're really paranoid about having someone finding even your altered account, you could edit your name change request to remove your old username after everything's said and done.

i didn't know that was possbile how do i change my username and stuff

is not this website is also other is college and stuff sorry guys but i didn't know the places i apply for will check my usename..

how do i change it!? my uusername...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You can't delete your username. Just clear your profile details and, if you feel like you need to have a different name for one reason or another, then get it changed.​

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    the official PC policy is we do not normally delete user accounts, however a request can be made to any UPPER staff member with a good reason as to why you need your account deleted.. (i.e stalker, you died, or something)

The staff will take what you say into consideration to see if its compelling enough to warrant account deletion (you will need to CONFIRM both thru a PM and email that its your account and that you agree to its removal, if approved.)

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Why do I feel that this is someone needing help to 'erase' themselves for the witness protection program?

If it is (which you probably can't say), then this is serious and you NEED to help.

Back