• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How do I create warps?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathfire234

neid moar cokiez ~.:.:NAO:.:.~
    Years
    I've been trying, but if I add a warp, how do I create the Map Bank, etc. If I have to script, forget it, I couldn't script to save my life. :[

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
    Years
    When you add a warp in Advance Map, just change the Map Bank (Clearly stated in A-Map) and the Warp Number (Also stated) to that of the one you want to edit. For example, if you were hacking Ruby/Sapphire, you would change the Bank and Number of the warp to 0 and 9 so it would go to Littleroot Town.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    But remember, if your making completely new warps, you might actually have to script it so it actually follows to it. If you plainly make one, the warp will stuff, it warps but the screen is black ;).

shinyraichu

The Master of Electricity
    Years
    Well, making a new warp is fairly simple. In the Events Manager area increase the number of warps by one, click "change events", choose "OK", select any option on the list, select re-point. Then do what Hedge-hogger said.

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Also, make sure to tell the specific coordiantes of the warp location it goes to so it works.

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
    Err... I don't get that. In Pokemon PINK I made a warp to the Teleport House, But When you go back the same way you turn out at seafoam islands(that is the same route as the place i want to go. But I'm still very confused. How do you provide coordinates?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    find the bank number and the warp number of the warp that took you to the teleport house in the first place.
    then put those in the warp coordinates of the warp inside the teleport house

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
    Err... I don't get that. In Pokemon PINK I made a warp to the Teleport House, But When you go back the same way you turn out at seafoam islands(that is the same route as the place i want to go. But I'm still very confused. How do you provide coordinates?

You must set the WarpNumber also.
    this value say on which warp you will appear.

greetz LU-HO

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    create a new map insert it then there you go

if thats to difficult pm me

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    I have a big problem with pokemart warps. Evrytime I use one that should lead into a new built market, the screen will turn black and the game freezes. That happens every time with every warp. Any way to fix that?

(We use Fire Red and A-map)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    how do you script a warp? im having the same problem as "maggi90w1" with the house you start out in. i can walk beween the rooms on the top floor (like regular door warps) but then i try to go gown the stairs the screen goes black. please help.

P.S. I am using Advance Map 1.92, Fire Red and also have Pkvsui (pokescript).

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Don't bump three year old threads. Use the simple questions thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back