• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Hi, everbody! I've actually been on PC for a while now, but this is the first time I've ever posted here.I really like it here. It feels like I belong here. Thanks to hacks I've seen and played before, I was inspired to create my own, so I'm working on a hack right now.Well, that's all I can say now. Thanks to everybody reading this!

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to pc master gamer! Hm..for some reason your user name sounds awfully familiar...eh, maybe it's just me~ By the way, I like your avatar. ;)

Anyway, I wish you luck on your future hack, and hope your time spent here posting is good. :3

Have fun! x3

-Neko

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Velcome to PC - once again XD

Ah another hacker in our midst. We do love hackers ^^
    There's a whole load of threads just for hackers, so if you have any trouble check those out! Or ask anyone here; if we don't know the answer, we can direct you to a hacker :3

So have fun, hack away and enjoy your time here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    See? Isn't it more fun here when you post?
    (Just looking at the threads isn't as much fun as posting in them... ;D)

Well it's great that you have decided to stay with us, Master Gamer.
    I'm sure that you will find the Pokécommunity to be a wonderful place! If you like pokémon in any way or form, then yes; you do belong here. ;D

So you have decided to delve into the world of creating rom-hacks.
    There are all kinds of tutorials and helpful people over in the Documents and Tutorials. If you are looking to make a hack, that area would be a good place to start "studying-up."

I hope you find PC more to your liking this time.
    Remember that the Community Rules and FAQ are always there if you have any questions.
    Have a great time!

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Hey, can anyone tell me why signature pics, some avatars, and some words aren't appearing on my computer? Even my sig's pic below won't show up! Can someone please help? PM me if you find the answer! And no, I don't have Norton 2003, I have AVG 7.5

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ah, thread revival. Something we frown upon here at PC, MasterZman. :( Please don't post in threads over a month old.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back