• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

kawaiimix

Radically Awkward Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Greetings, fellow Pokemon fans! My name is Kawaiimix, but if you'd rather use names, I'm Kat. I've been playing Pokemon for a while now, but probably not as much as you guys, since I didn't have the luck of owning a Gameboy or even a DS. It was more home consoles for me, so I have played the games that were on the GameCube and Wii. Only recently, I was finally able to get myself a 3DS from my friend and now I have AS, X and Diamond. I'm kind of playing backwards, since I still wanted to see what the others saw in the other games without their fancy graphics and I actually liked Diamond a lot, even after playing X and AS! It just has the charm that you need in a Pokemon game.

Okay, so that got really deep for a bit there, but anyways, I hope to make a bunch of friends here and talk about my favourite videogame series: Pokemon! c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello there Kat; pretty nice name! I've played Pokemon all my life too, starting with RBY, but eh, doesn't really matter what you start out with! Anywho, I'm glaad that you're enjoying the series, and I hope you'll look forward to the new games coming out, as well as revisiting some old ones because they're going to have the original Red, Blue, and Yellow games coming out!

At any rate, it's been great getting to know you; thanks for introducing yourself here today! And take care; have a looovely waaailord of a time here and don't hesitate on contacting me if you wanna chat and be friends. <33

Years
    Nice to to meet you too Kat! I know what it's like to miss a couple of generations, since I've seen others here who had similar experiences. I do hope you plan to play HG/SS, B/W or B2/W2 soon since they are all great games.

Now with the recent announcement of the original Kanto games coming to the 3DS Virtual Console, a lot of nostalgia will be running through the older Pokemon gamers especially those who grew up with those classics.

Hopefully you'll look around the many Pokemon game sections for some great topics on the games you are enjoying, and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums!

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Hi Kat :D Welcome to PC, I'm new too (well, returned after leaving for a year) and it would be great to make more friends :> Feel free to message me if you want! Though I won't be able to help much with forum things and all that, I can help by giving company and stuff ^_^.

I played Pokemon throughout my childhood but haven't been doing it as much recently; might get into it more now that I'm back here, hopefully I can finish AS some time! Are you planning to move onto gens 3-1 eventually as well? :)

Have a good time at PC!

Years
    Hey there Kat , Welcome to PC .Are you enjoying yourself here. You can learn so much about new gen here. Do u ever tried any hack if not u should probably try one because they are also so much fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member.Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers. Everybody is so nice.

[ They are so so so so so so soooo nice. Sometimes it freaks me out. I gonna tell u this secret everybody here is ninja cat zombies any moment a hand is gonna come out of your screen which is ........
    ..just kidding. Try to stick around . See u then Ja Ne .

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hiya Kat ^_^ Welcome to the Pokecommunity! (I love your username by the way!)

It's lovely to hear you're trying out some of the main series games! And it's even more awesome to hear that you're enjoying them :D X/Y and OR/AS are such great games, and it's nice to hear that you're even enjoying the classics. If you ever want to chat about the games and make some new friends, you should stop by our Pokemon gaming sections :) We have one for X/Y, one for OR/AS, and one for Fourth Gen too! Pokemon Gaming Central is a pretty fun place to post around too, so I hope you check that out as well!

Have fun, and feel free to message me if you're ever looking for someone to chat with!

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    So many new pokemon fans makes me happy to be part of this community, welcome i hope your too enjoy your stay here and you meet so many nice people i love to greet as many people as i can but have a feeling the doors to pokemon community get just so many awesome people its hard to say hi to everyone plus this sites very big your bound to find many things you love here :)

Back