• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    O.K. I fixed the font dealio.

I'm thinking of changing my game to where you aren't even going to go through that whole shpiel.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    Does anyone have a tileset of the Game Corner from FireRed or LeafGreen for RPGMaker XP? Thanks in advance.

Strider

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    Ryu_Strider said:
    Does anyone have a tileset of the Game Corner from FireRed or LeafGreen for RPGMaker XP? Thanks in advance.
    Strider

I can get it for you if you give me about 2 days.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Does anyone know where I can find facesets for all the pokemon, for rm2k3. I need them for my game Pokemon Rise to Destiny.

If you have them can you post them or a link to a site that has them.

Hyphen

---
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2006
    can someone post all the GSC character sets for rmxp in the resources thread?

EDIT: actually, nevermind

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    @dan48 - you could go to filb.de and go to their pokedex, it has the torouze faces which I guess could be used as a face for the faceset, or you could try and find somewhere where they've ripped all faces from Pokemon Misterious Dungeon.

Hyphen

---
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2006
    where can i get some pokemon character sets like the ones used in the mapping tutorial?

Demonic Budha

Years
    Ryu_Strider said:

Strider

Ive posted it in the resource thread.

Hyphen

---
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2006
    Can someone post all the rmxp autotiles?

like the ones for all the different kinds of paths and stuff. Basically all the ones that were in the old resources thread.

Demonic Budha

Years
    dose anyone actully LOOK in the other threads (ie the resources thread)
    You may find that there are resources in the resource thread.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    Ik maak ook een spel met Sphere, maar ik kan niet zo goed scripten... Is er iemand die met mij de game wil maken (en kan scripten) ? Ik heb al 3 mappen, en er komen zo weer wat bij! De game heet Pokemon Tropical Orange! Als je wilt helpen (hoeft niet pers? scripten), PM dan, of voeg toe:

[email protected]

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    Pokepearl said:
    Ik maak ook een spel met Sphere, maar ik kan niet zo goed scripten... Is er iemand die met mij de game wil maken (en kan scripten) ? Ik heb al 3 mappen, en er komen zo weer wat bij! De game heet Pokemon Tropical Orange! Als je wilt helpen (hoeft niet pers? scripten), PM dan, of voeg toe:

[email protected]
    No offence but if you want help talk in english

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Pokepearl said:

[email protected]
    I have no clue exactly what he said but I think it's along the lines of:

"I'm using Sphere but I'm no good at scripting... Is there anyone who can help me make a game (and can script)? I have 3 mappers/maps and ...........!
    The game is Pok?mon: Tropical Orange! If you can help (only those who script as well) PM me, or on MSN:

[email protected]"

I hope this helps everyone else....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back