• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Style Guru
Years
  • Okay, so i have a problem with my game. I use Pokemon tilesets, and I add some into the background, but then, white things appear, and I do not know how to remove them O.o

Screeny: http://images.mihopa.com/images/logins/Kira/73549752.jpg

Oh, and one more question, how do you make someone go from one map to another, like a switch?
    And, when I add a building, the character can walk on it. I would like it to be un-walkable, how to make that?
    And, How do add Sprites, not yours, some other peep, to the map,
    And, how do you make the conversation between them both?

I hope somebody can answer my questions, maybe not all at once...

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    Okay, so i have a problem with my game. I use Pokemon tilesets, and I add some into the background, but then, white things appear, and I do not know how to remove them O.o

Screeny: http://images.mihopa.com/images/log...ra/73549752.jpg

Oh, and one more question, how do you make someone go from one map to another, like a switch?
    And, when I add a building, the character can walk on it. I would like it to be un-walkable, how to make that?

I hope somebody can answer my questions, maybe not all at once..

er...for the sprites and convos,use events.
    as for the buildings,go to the database and go to the tileset your using and make sure that the tiles of the building are on X

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Oh, and one more question, how do you make someone go from one map to another, like a switch?
    those are teleports. You make a new event, insert a command; teleport command, choose a map, and an X-Y Coordinate, or a tile on the map.
    Also, to make the person touch the event and teleport, set its Trigger to "On Hero Touch".

Go to your Database, Tileset editor, you will see "x" and "o"s, toggle between them to give the desired effect.

x: Unwalkable
    o: walkable

If you mean "Characters", those are handled by events, just click on the white box in the event editor (the smaller one) Choose a character.

Using the good 'ol message command :)
    Insert new command >> Message, type in whatever, Ok. Then, run the game

I hope I helped ^-^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Those are the variable lists. You should be able to exit that when you press ESC.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • okay for pokemon chipsets and charsets, goto www.charas-project.net
    for pokemon attack sprites, goto pokemonelite2000.com
    for harry potter charsets, goto www.charas-project.net
    harry potter chipsets are already built into rm2k, just compare the gameboy advance game to the basic chipsets.
    and for that question about the white stuff on your chipset(the pokemon one), when you goto chipsets,import,then the file, it'll let you see the picture. Double-click the color on the picture you dont wanna see, like any color or, in your case, white

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
  • Kira said:
    Okay, so i have a problem with my game. I use Pokemon tilesets, and I add some into the background, but then, white things appear, and I do not know how to remove them O.o

Screeny: http://images.mihopa.com/images/logins/Kira/73549752.jpg

I hope somebody can answer my questions, maybe not all at once...
    Where did you get that tile set? The white things are there coz they're all on the same layer. You need to change the layer when you place the building down and have the sand underneath it.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • I have a second request to add to my first one (on pg 1)
    dose anyone have the Victory Road walls the Red,yellow one with the Whity/grey roof

thx
    in advance

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • Demonic Budha said:
    I have a second request to add to my first one (on pg 1)
    dose anyone have the Victory Road walls the Red,yellow one with the Whity/grey roof

thx
    in advance
    i never seen those before,
    so i think you need to rip them ^__^

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • K i need alot of help with my game cause i want a really good battle system but mine doesnt work i want to have a pokegear a day and night system (which i tryed and never worked) im just really bad at scriping so please can anybody help me out?

Years
  • PokeCreator09,I can't find the attack sprites anywhere on Pokemon Elite 2000's site. Care to link to the page they're on

Outermon

Really Bored
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Questions about Rm2k and Rm2k3

Rm2k
    1. Can you tint worlds and if so how?
    2. How do you "customize" the message box?
    3. What is the max amount of ppl you can have in a party at one time?

Rm2k3
    1 - 3. All of the Rm2k questions, but with Rm2k3 answers.
    4. Where can i download Rm2k3?

Years
  • RM2K:
    1: Go to the Event Editor. Choose if you want the event to be push key, hero touch, auto start, or parallel process. Go to the 2nd page of the event comands and select "Set Screen Tone" Move the sliders until get the tint you want.

2: You can either make or find "System" files. You can use any paint program. The files have to be 160x80 in size. Look for tutorials on making these.
    (I personally can't make any. :nervous:)

3: You can have 4 at a time.

RM2K3

1: Same thing except the command is called "Tint Screen".

2: Same thing

3: Same thing

4: I found a download at http://rpgmaker.thaiware.com/download/
    Scroll down to "RPG Maker 2003 Main Program+RTP" and select
    - RPG Maker 2003 1.09a (Eng) + RTP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back