• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2005
    hi i'm sasuke-ish and a fellow pokemon lover i grewq up watching pokemon but really who hasen't.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Odd, I thought you were part of that "I hate pokemon!" Rave back at DBZonPS2.com. Anyway welcome buddy!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2005
    you wish pokemon is one of my Faves hehe i've seen every movie and every episode so far.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    I stoped watching the show around the start of the Hoen region, and I ended up using my cards for fire wood. :D but I still play the games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2005
    For other members Plz don't treat me like a newb i'm no newb to the forum stuff

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Well then start acting it! Your not good buddys with the staff here like on SZ! I have a few friends in the staff but there still not afaird to ban me! And also here your friends arn't rushing to post in your topics! Hell my best freind here (Alana) has only been in 1 of my RPGs, and I've been in two of her's, also we were bloth in one together that was made by someone ealse. So stop acting like your head dog around here likw you do on SZ! BECAUSE YOU NOT!

Hey someone needed to tell ya.

Skott

How Disturbing.
    Years
    Welcome to PC. Enjoy your time. If you have any questions, you can ask me. Since you have Sasuke in your name...would that make you a Naruto fan? Just wondering cause I love that show..almost as much as BLEACH.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Welcome to Pokecommunity. Read the rules pm me for me if you need any help. And what a interseting name.^^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hey! Welcome to PC and follow the rules, try to be friendly~ <3 So you'll have friends, of course~ and have a great time here!

Back