• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This are my sincere wishes for everyone at Pokecomunity. This is only my fourth day as a member and I already feel glad to have joined this forums. Please everyone make sure to enjoy the night. Please post your favourite(s) gift(s) received today in the reply section BeLoWw....:D

Merry christmas!!!!

Heey Matu, sadly New Users / Welcome is only a place to post intro threads. D: It's very kind of you to wish us all a Merry Christmas but this isn't where the thread would go. Posting your gifts and all would probably fit most in Other Voting Polls, so check it out and make sure a similar thread doesn't exist! I feel bad locking this but it has a better place elsewhere.

Anyway, with that said, locked! Feel free to private message me if you have any questions. ^^

/closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back