• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon: The Valley(PG-14 Rating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    PLOT: There have been many wonderful, and colorful HM games about farms, and life, but none hadd to do with finding a new home, and everyone actualy helping to make it beautiful.

You are a person who decided to make something of your life. So, you and a bunch of people set out, to find a new place to live. After months, and months of serching, you finnaly come across a valley. This will be your new home.

You must work together to make this valley suitable for life.

RULES:

1. No Powerplaying. As in, you cant make a home fast, it takes time. YOU ARE NOT THE FLASH!!!

2. There can be marrage, and birth, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO DETAILS ON BABY MAKING!!!

3. No babys till your married!

FORM:

name:
    looks:
    personality:
    get married: (do u wanna get married or not?)

Heres mine:

Name: Teresa
    looks: blonde hair, and blue eyes, wears oversized shirts, and baggy jeans, short for her age(5'2)
    personality: hyper, but can get things done, knows when to be quiet
    dislikes: vegtables
    get married: yes

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Name: Takumi Ishimaru
    Appearence: Spiky red hair. And blue eyes, and he wears finger-less black gloves. He wears a blue shirt, and khaki jeans. And he wears black boots.
    Personality: Quiet, shy, prefers to be alone with his animals
    Dislikes: Loud places and the ocean
    Get Married: No

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
    FORM:

name: Tarken
    looks:blue hair, white leather gloves,Black tank top, army cargo shorts
    personality:funny,hard worker, never gives up
    dislikes: fighting
    get married: (do u wanna get married or not?) yes

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    name: Mira
    looks: She has long, black hair and deep green eyes. Wears a simple jeans and a T-shirt. Her foot-wear are long black boots that end at her knee, but her jeans block most of it.
    personality: Calm and collected. Not the kind to bounce off the walls.
    likes: Animals, (especially the wolf), Quiet, and her farm.
    dislikes: Nothing. Everything has a purpose.
    get married: Doesn't really care. It depends...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    name: kendall
    looks: the protagonist from HM64/friends of mineral town (overalls, black boots, red bandana, backwards blue and orange hat with big bangs).
    personality: hard working, and unreasonably quiet
    dislikes: rocks, weeds, turnips, eggplant
    get married: sure, why not?
    so, are we all gonna be farmers? or can one of us run for mayor? or town hitman? (no town's complete without one)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it's your RP, you really should be the one to start things off.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: ok, Ill start it then

ic: "Where are we?" I asked theperson walking beside me. He shrugged, and sped up. "Jerk..." I looked around, and spotted a piece of land that slpoed inward. Whats that? I thought, edging over. "Woah, Guys, look at this!" I called to the group.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    kendall said nothing as only a true farming hero can. he simply stood there looking at the valley without blinking. he waved his arms, miming "it's a valley you fool" to teresa. just then, a small pack of wild dogs wandered toward the group of soon-to-be farmers from behind a nearby boulder. kendall equiped his L1 hammer and was prepared to dish out some farmer aggresion, but it didn't seem as though the pack of dogs was interested in harming the group. he put away his hammer and wandered over to the pack of dogs and picked up a small brown one with floppy ears. he then gave the rest of the group a look that meant, "this one's mine."

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ooc: i dunno if this is an apropriate way to find dogs, but at the start of every harvest moon game you have a dog, so i thought it might work. if anybody is against this method of coming across dogs, i'll edit my post. but in the meantime...
    ic: kendall stood there with his floppy eared brown dog and thought to himself, "he looks like he should be named 'captain tokyo'." he stood there waiting to see if others would pick up a dog before the descended down to explore the valley.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: thats ok with me!

ic: "Hmm" I picked up a litle mutt, and held it up. "I got it! Shigure!(occ: inimaginative name folks!)" I put it down, and it barked happily. Then, I turned to Kendall. "What I meant was, that the valley had water, and fertile land. I wasnt acting stupid!" I laughed a little, and looked at all te other people.

rsgh5 said:
    name: kendall
    looks: the protagonist from HM64/friends of mineral town (overalls, black boots, red bandana, backwards blue and orange hat with big bangs).
    personality: hard working, and unreasonably quiet
    dislikes: rocks, weeds, turnips, eggplant
    get married: sure, why not?
    so, are we all gonna be farmers? or can one of us run for mayor? or town hitman? (no town's complete without one)

sorry, forgot to answer that! There can be a mayor, and even though its my RP, Ill be a farmer, and not a mayor! lol

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ooc: well, let's hope we don't get in a power conflict... be all "lord of the flies" and whatnot (killing each other off).
    ic: kendall patted his new dog on the head and waited for the remainder of his friends to make up their minds. seeing that they would not be acting any time soon, kendall sat down on the nice green grass and looked up at the clouds. if he was one who talked, he would have pointed out that there was a cloud that looked very much like akuma from street fighter.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ooc: alright then... should the three of us who seem to remain interested in this move on down into the valley?

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The young girl bent down to scoop up a dog. This one had dark yellow eyes, almost resembled a wolf. Mira smiles inwardly as she cradles the thing. The wolf, her favorite animal. She check it, and it was a female.
    "I'll call you Luna," she whispers to it, feeling foolish. "So," she says, getting up slowly, "what...what do we do now?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back