• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy birthday RadEmpoleon!

Years
    Happy belated birthday!
    I really need to check Off topic more regularly =\

Happy birthday RadEmpoleon!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
    Thank you everyone! I'm very late at this point, my apologies. I haven't been here in a while.

My birthday was largely uneventful, aside from me live streaming a new story update on this one game I play, Twisted Wonderland. This was my second time ever live streaming. (Fun fact: I had no internet at home at the time, so I had to do the live stream ON MY COLLEGE CAMPUS. There was no school that day so hardly anyone was in that building, but it was still a bit awkward to live stream there.) Nobody came on stream, which made me a little sad. That's partly on me since I didn't give much warning to my friends and followers that I would be streaming (plus I wasn't sure when I'd have internet again, so I was debating on just not streaming at all). TLDR everything was still in the air but I decided last minute to follow through with the stream. But still, I had fun, even though there was SO MUCH ANGST in the story like I was literally on the verge of tears at one point 😭 they were reeeeally tugging on my heart strings.

My parents and youngest sister came down for the weekend so I could get my first drink! (I am now of legal alcohol age here.) I think I got a strawberry kiwi margarita or something like that. It was... bitter? Not sure how to describe it. Strange taste, from the alcohol I'm assuming. I don't foresee myself ever being a big drinker, but that was something new to try.

Back