• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 2

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Did anyone else get Halo 2? I did, preordered. I'm on the third level right now.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I beat it about 6 hours after I got it home at midnight, co-op. XP Don't remember a thing, I swear if being drunk is like being tired it's going to suck.

But, umm yeah. Heroic is annoying and on Legendary if you so much as stub your foot with your shields down you die. And even on Heroic elites can kill you with a bash. Boo.

Belreza

A.K.A Foamy...FREAK!!
    Years
    Halo 2 is a good game. Enjoyable on it's co-op function and it's deathmatchs. The new deathmatch levels are fun and the remake for BGC is great.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    The best thing I like about it is it's Xbox Live enabled!

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    The only thing I don't like about Halo 2 is the people complaining that it's not the "perfect" game they wanted. I just hate those people who thought it was going to be perfect. Other than that, I loved the game, especially online. Too bad it seems like Bungie created mutiplayer just for online play and not the system link and split-screen parties everyone had with Halo.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    tch the game took me 10 hours to beat and then I just fiddled around with splitscreen and kick ___ against my brothers.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    PGN said:
    Eww, no. ;_; I guess in theory it's a cool idea, but meh. Not for me. I don't even own the first, and have never LAN'd anything.

Fufufu, *is a pathetic teenager* <_<

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    PGN said:
    I could never agree more with ya on that. Too bad Xbox Live wasn't on Halo, then even more people would've bought the game.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Yeah that's probably why all the people liked Halo 2 other than the awesome fights against Brutes, the rest of the Covies, and the Flood in Campaign the Xbox live was the best part of it all.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Uh... this goes in Other Games, as far as I know. ^_^; *moves*

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    I love the Dual-Machine Gun!

...AKA one Machine Gun in ond hand, and another Machine Gun in the other...

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Personally, I prefer the Carbine, or the Laser Shot (Sniper). Give me one of each, (or switch the Carbine for an Assualt Riffle), And I'd make for good support.
    *Evil Grin*
    VERY good support...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I like the pistol. Not the plasma one though.The regular one.
    Because one head shot almost guarantees a one hit kill. XD I'm very impatient especially against Jackals and Elites. XD

SnoreBolt

Charged Up Snorlax
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 19, 2005
    My friend is good with needlers, while I prefer the Battle Rifle.

The best dual combo for me is sub-machine gun, and magnum.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    my favourite gun would have to be the fuel rod cannon.he he it is fun beating the crap out grunts with it.

Back