• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GymLeaderWhitney fanclub

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
  • well i flirt with guys i know,yes it is very fun i think,hey everyone if y'all did already know,i posted my pic up in the "post your pics" thing,in "other chat" go check it out and tell me what y'all think.

Nicole

Years
  • hi everyone,im sorry but i have some news,well im leaving for good,i will miss all of you very much,thank you everyone for being so nice i will never forget everyone here,sorry everyone but this is good bye,see y'all sometime,thank you and
    GOOD BYE.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Why she even didn't say the reason at least? Please don't leaving

Years
  • GymLeaderWhitney said:
    hi everyone,im sorry but i have some news,well im leaving for good,i will miss all of you very much,thank you everyone for being so nice i will never forget everyone here,sorry everyone but this is good bye,see y'all sometime,thank you and
    GOOD BYE.

Oh. GymLeaderWhitney, I didn't realize you had left PC.
    I know that you shall probably never read this message but you have been such a good friend to me, from the day I first started posting on PC.
    I shall miss you. =(

Nicole

Years
  • OMG!im back!i couldnt take it,i missed y'all to much.im sorry,its okay if y'all are mad at me it okay if y'all dont want to be my friend,any more.bye.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
  • Weee, my first post in a member club! (other than my own :P) Can I join please?

Well, I'm glad to hear that you're back GymLeaderWhitney...I think alot of people were starting to miss ya...How have you been, anyway?

oh yeah, don't forget to start posting again in the Brock club, ok? :D

Last edited:
    Back