• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Why, oh, why did you allow yourself to be a host for a lesser form of Litwick!? Look what it does to you when you evolve!

Fidough?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Sana is eternal, but I doubt the poor dough pupper is guaranteed to be equally as eternal in terms of consistent availability in subsequent regions.

Oinkologne?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    AaaaaaaAAAAAAGH THE PIGS ARE WEARING MAKE-UP! They're planning to take over us!

Speaking of takeover and aaaaaaaaagh, Maushold?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    The tandem adults get awfully quirky when we least expect it. Some mons just love child endangerment. Isn't that right, Dragapult and Kangaskhan?

Dudunsparce?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Torch Song sounds like a trip to Lord Hater's torture room for his mixtape when dragged way out of context.

Bellibolt?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    It looks less like a Pokémon and more like an artifact based on a Pokémon, like a speaker or a lamp. Where's the real Bellibolt, hm?

Tinkaton?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Anything living metal like Corviknight or Bisharp is more than enough to make her throw dat megaton hammer at them. Her hatred is 2Fierce4Us.

Flamigo?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    The sushi dragon's coverage is relatively shallow compared to it's dumb brute.

Dondozo?

Is it bad that the No Me Gusta remark reminded me of PPG 2016 for some reason?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Flippin' explosive breeders! I barely picked two and now there's FOUR of them!
    Yeah, I know about the Family of Three form, but still. If you're not careful they'll take over your house.

Gholdengo?

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Spoiler:

Clodsire?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Clodsire: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIGH QUALITY ANIMATIONS?

Snorunt: APPARENTLY MORE THAN YOU! YOU… CLODSIRE!

Clodsire:
    Grill the Pokemon above

Kingambit?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Get up from your hair chair and walk, you lazy bum! (No, seriously, they could have done the gimmick way better.)

Ting-Lu?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Your shield head looks like a bowl. If I were a Clodsire or a Nido, I'd gladly treat myself to some muddy morning cereal, if you don't mind, your Earthy Highness.

Annihilape?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Wow! It seems that now the only way that an enraged Primeape can be put out of its misery is a Proton Pack!
    [Ghostbusters music plays]

Baxcalibur?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Your first stage is literally a deformed Treecko with hands covered in snot. You're 20 years too late to be the first ever Godzilla Pokémon, btw, unless you're here to fill in SpaceGodzilla's Pokémon expy slot. Your best move is literally asking for Fissures to eliminate your icy butt!

Bombirdier?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    (Thank you for the epic Baxcalibur take down! That's exactly what I was hoping for and probably even more. xD)

To quote Michael Sheen in Staged: I see you, you little feathered shit! And I'm going to throw your rocks right back at you like you deserve!

Kilowattrel?

Back