• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good IV's for Mewtwo?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Timid

HP 24
    Atk 12
    Def 12
    Sp.Atk 17
    Sp.def 8
    Speed 25

I know the special attack isn't too great, but i've been trying to find decent IV's for so long now... is this one good enough?

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Timid

HP 24
    Atk 12
    Def 12
    Sp.Atk 17
    Sp.def 8
    Speed 25

I know the special attack isn't too great, but i've been trying to find decent IV's for so long now... is this one good enough?
    \
    Unless you have 20+ in each IV except Attack, then Mewtwo is considered useless. IVs matter in a huge fashion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    After another hour or 2 I found a better one. The speed needs work and its defense and HP quite frankly suck, but here it goes. I was thinking it could be a good Calm Mind tank possibly.

Modest

HP 6
    Atk 5
    Def 3
    Sp.Atk 28
    Sp. Def 26
    Speed 18

Is this one good?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Mewtwo needs Speed. :-\ And without Defense or HP, a powerful Physical move will OHKO Mewtwo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    ok here is the Modest Mewtwo I caught. This is try number 200 probly OMG!?!@12
    Yes the HP sucks but other than that everything seems ok.

HP 4
    ATK 6
    DEF 19
    SP.ATK 22
    SP.DEF 23
    SPEED 29

These are honestly the best IV's ive seen in hours. lots of hours... should this one work or should I keep trying?

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    I hope for your sake you have a Modest or Timid Synchronizer doing this

I'd try to get that HP up a bit, Special Attack should be close to max, same with speed

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    I hope for your sake you have a Modest or Timid Synchronizer doing this

I'd try to get that HP up a bit, Special Attack should be close to max, same with speed
    I've been told that Synchronizers don't work in LG/FR for the legendaries... Is that true?

Back