• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Golden Sky/Silver Ocean

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
Years
  • the only help I need is a link to tutorials on scripting.. I've tried whackahack but babel translating makes it a bunch of garble.. other than that I haven't been able to find any decent ones..

As I said.. I'm gonna continue to work on the spriting (just got to work on a cool idea for koga) but you wont see any updates or beta/demo for now.. until I figure out alittle more of the scriptwork you probably wont see me post here anytime soon..

Happy Holidays!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    That's okay dude. take the time you need to work it out. It can be pretty complicated but I know anyone can do it if they put their mind to it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Nice job. Though there will be differences (and extra bonuses), this hack will be an alternate Gold remake worth playing. Good luck x24, and take your time! ;)

Back