• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Boys!!!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    I dont hate Golden Boys. Sure I like the PokeSpecial Gold/Silver/Crystal side better, but anything involving Gold and Crystal is good in my eyes.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Well, there are a lot of GoldxCrystal parts in Golden Boys. One I saw, they were jumping/hugging eachother tightly and squealing out about something. =P

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Sternchen said:
    @ ポケSTAR

Wai! The Lugia's so cute! Chrys is so cute! Gold's so cute! I like these versions much better than the Pokespecial ones....except Silver's of course:P
    Um? I like the Pokespecial versions better... Of the three... Mato can make Gold look even cute(?!) in my opinion, what attracts me of this manga is that I look for another story besides the one I know, but if I have to chose I'll always prefer Pokespecial for some personal reasons I will only reveal to someone that is able to trust that much in me (That means, maybe only a close friend... Maybe Shampoo will know someday...)

BTW, I don't like Gold X Crys and would prefer to never had see that... Ok, that was only for getting actual I admit it! @@ Getting so lose everywhere....

Pokemon Trainer MAY

Pokemon Trainer: [May Norman]
    Years
    Oh no, is something happened to my computer. I can't see the images anywhere. Max, can u please scan all the content of your pokemon comic. PLease, please, please... I never see that comic before.. Can u zip it into a zip file and upload the link please. Hix, my PC did not display all the things. Please help me, can ???

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2008
    YAY! Silver is awesome win right there. I think Silver's Golden Boys personality is more fitting then his pokemon special personality because I've always invisioned him as a total clown. He always seem like the type of person boasting about his awesome skillz and then totally get his butt handed to him EVERY TIME.

But thats the way he is which makes me love him so much. He just is totally ignorant to everyone!! XD

And omg that last shot of him made me go "OMG" *drool*

Back