• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goatman56's Chao Request

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Here yah go Lugia and pokemon gurl i'll do yours later.
    requests complete-5

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Sry for the DP but pokemon gurl i'm done with your grumpig chao.
    requests complete-6

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    ^^ NP I do my best like I said I never turn down a request.Hey that rhymes XD.

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    Can I adopt the bulbasaur, squirtle, flareon (SQUEE!), and eevee? And I'd like to request a vulpix, a jolteon, a vaporeon, an espeon, and an umbreon chao ^.^ Oh. And a dragonair chao please. XD Thankies!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Heres Groudon and yes WCK you can adopt all thos but for now a quick break before I do your requests yippee my first legendary chao ^^.
    requests complete-7

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Heres all yours WCK sry it took so long but I downloaded emerald and was playing alot but here they are requests closed till I say otherwise new rule 2 chaos per person well here they are.
    Oh an ones not included cause attachements can only hold 5 so heres vulpix Goatman56's Chao Request
    thanks to imageshack for image hosting or whatever
    requests complete-8

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Latias heres your Flygon chao and the reason I haven't been doing requests is because well the requests were temporarily closed but you kept requesting anyway which was annoying cause you didn't pay attention to my last post anyway heres your chao latias the others will be coming soon
    requests complete-9

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    sry for the dp but heres someones chaos :D.
    requests complete-10

Back