• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glad to Meet You!

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
    Years
    Hello everyone! I'm Sean Broderick, or ZxFlashFreezexZ, but you can just call me Flash. I've been playing Pokemon since I was in 1st grade (almost ten years now), but I enjoy it to this day. I am happy to be a part of this community, and if anyone completely new to Pokemon needs help, I'll be there. I am grateful to have good friends who play Pokemon, they taught me much of what I know today. Anyways, thanks for reading this, I am honored to be one of you now! :):):)

Thanks Again,
    Flash

Favorite Pokemon Games:
    -Pokemon Platinum
    -Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness

Favorite Non-Pokemon Games (only really a Nintendo gamer):
    -Super Smash Bros For Wii U
    -Kirby Super Star Ultra

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Flash! I don't really consider Platinum to be that good compared to the other generations, but I could see why someone would like it. I haven't played any of the Explorers games, I've only played Blue Rescue Team. Of course, it's fine to be just a Nintendo gamer, and I'm not really interested in anything else right now (I still need a good reason to buy a PS4 and I've never been a fan of the XBox).

Anyway, I hope you have a good time, and PM me if you want someone to talk to. =3

Years
    Welcome to the forums, Flash! Nice fave you have in Platinum which has mainly always been the Sinnoh game of choice, and one of the most loved games of the 4th Generation.

I also noticed you love the Mystery Dungeon series too, and have you recently heard about the upcoming newest instalment Super Mystery Dungeon? Do watch the trailers when you get the chance to do so and there's a huge selection of starter Pokemon to play as. There's tons of Pokemon discussions around here so do look around and see what you enjoy.

I hope that keeps you busy, but do enjoy PC and I'll see you around!

Years
    Nice to meet you, Flash. :3

Omg, rarely do I see people mention Kirby Super Star Ultra as one of their favorite games. I have that one but don't think I ever 100%'d it.. was really fun though, especially since I'm a fan of Kirby games in general. But my favorite probably always will be Nightmare in Dreamland for the GBA. Nice having members that are so eager to help out and get involved so be sure to spread that positivity and have an amazing time on the forum. 8]

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
    Years
    Nice to meet you, Flash. :3

Omg, rarely do I see people mention Kirby Super Star Ultra as one of their favorite games. I have that one but don't think I ever 100%'d it.. was really fun though, especially since I'm a fan of Kirby games in general. But my favorite probably always will be Nightmare in Dreamland for the GBA. Nice having members that are so eager to help out and get involved so be sure to spread that positivity and have an amazing time on the forum. 8]

XD thanks man! I've almost 100%'d all 3 data slots, but still have a few percent waiting to be earned. Yeah, I would definitely love to help build the community and help out. I always try to be friendly and relaxed (my usual nature) to everyone and especially when teaching new players. I also really hate it when people hate on others just because they are new, they don't deserve that (I went through this myself). But anyways, thanks again! I might be interested in being a moderator or something in the future as well...:) we'll see!

-:) Flash :)

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Welcome! :) nice to meet you! I see you also like the Mystery Dungeon series! Are you also excited about the new one that's just been announced for the 3DS? It looks amazing!

Back