• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Giving Away Spare Events and Rare Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    No debt necessary, it's a giveaway for all to enjoy ^o^ Funnily enough, it's almost Sunday for me anyway so the weekend is almost over Q.Q I am available for almost the entirety of tomorrow, so for about 12 hours, 7 hours from now. I've been watching this thread waiting for people online to PM them, but I keep just missing everyone! Feel free to PM me at the time most suitable to you, and also feel free to select another 3 Pokemon if you like, the time is up! I will also update this list soon if you would prefer to wait for that too!

At least let me pay you in hugs for your kindness! :)

I will PM you. It's Sunday morning now on my end in the USA, a little after 9 in the morning. I can trade. I am super excited about Mew, Rayquaza and Diancie! You're wonderful. I was trying to leave Pokemon for others, and resist the temptation of getting another three. If you keep adding Pokemon in updates though my willpower might break, and make me grab another. For now though I'm trying not to get too greedy hehe. Thank you again. Message pending! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hey, I was wondering if I could nab one of ur Go fest Celebis. Can Pokemon home be used as a trading method?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Aug 7, 2022
    Hi! I'd love a SMR2010 Jirachi! Thank you :) I'm also on Pokemon Sword!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Hey, I was wondering if I could nab one of ur Go fest Celebis. Can Pokemon home be used as a trading method?
    I'm sorry, I think there's been a misunderstanding. These Celebi are from the 20th Anniversary; GF stands for 'Game Freak' and is the OT of the Celebi. Funnily enough, I missed the Go Fest Celebi in Pokemon Go myself Q.Q

Hi! I'd love a SMR2010 Jirachi! Thank you :) I'm also on Pokemon Sword!
    Of course! I'll trade it up to my Shield to have it ready to trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I'm sorry, I think there's been a misunderstanding. These Celebi are from the 20th Anniversary; GF stands for 'Game Freak' and is the OT of the Celebi. Funnily enough, I missed the Go Fest Celebi in Pokemon Go myself Q.Q

I don't actually mind that much about them being from the 20th Anniversary, may I still have one tho?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hey, is about now a good time? I haven't received a friend request yet.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I'm online now and will be for the next hour or so, if you're on also shoot me a pm or something! If not I should be on again later today too!

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    What time would you be on to trade? Also friend Code for pokemone home is ETDNUJTTTCKS username is alicat5812

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    What time would you be on to trade? Also friend Code for pokemone home is ETDNUJTTTCKS username is alicat5812

I have added you on Home, but I haven't transferred the Pokemon up yet. I'll do it sometime tomorrow morning (like 9 hours from now), and I'll be available all day (so at least for 12 hours from 9 hours from now; hope that's not confusing!). My timezone is +9:30 if that gives a rough idea of my available times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back