• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan Trainer

Let's battle!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    I think he found them because RS and FRLG are linkable. That means, FR/LG must have a Brendan/May charaset for making the link...

Years
    Brendan Trainer said:
    I think he found them because RS and FRLG are linkable. That means, FR/LG must have a Brendan/May charaset for making the link...

I need to get some proof of them in the game (like gameshark for them) because i've seen them on Soara's site, and I think he made them

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I found it while i was snooping through fire red in Tile Layer Pro. If you want proof of their Existence goto the address at the bottom of this screenshot in Tile Layer Pro and open the palette.
    General Game Dev Rescources

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I better have a look at this. It's quite intriguing.

Years
    rm2k3kid said:
    I found it while i was snooping through fire red in Tile Layer Pro. If you want proof of their Existence goto the address at the bottom of this screenshot in Tile Layer Pro and open the palette.

I found it.
    I'm just wondering why they made them FR/LG style if they aren't gonna use them :\

Dark Absol

Graphic Designer
    Years
    Actually, the Pallette is exactly as it is for Brendan and May in the actual game. I linked up Sapphire with FireRed using the modified VBA, and well, compared the colors.

Right is Sapphire, and left is FireRed. :P

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'm sure that there are not many pokemon XP charasets out there currently.
    Nor chipsets.

Years
    Dark Absol said:
    Actually, the Pallette is exactly as it is for Brendan and May in the actual game. I linked up Sapphire with FireRed using the modified VBA, and well, compared the colors.

Right is Sapphire, and left is FireRed. :P

Oh well, I think the palette for them is.. well... crap, so I recolored it ;)

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    hmm

Anyone think they could make the orange islands gym leads charsets? they dun gotta walk but just a front charset? >_> :)

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I don't really know if you guys want pokemon emerald charsets but since i got emerald I'll post the charsets that I have done so far... Oh I didn't get the chance to finnish the female but i'll do it tonight...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back