• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardener Benermerut wants to battle!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Hello, everyone!

I'm a longtime Pokémon fan, and I found this place a few days ago.
    Normally I'd just lurk around for a good long while before finally making an account, but what the heck, I figured I'd just take the plunge this time.

You might have guessed from the thread title that Grass is my favourite type (either that or you guessed I really like Corphish...) and you'd be right! Ever since my Bulbasaur way back in Blue version, the leafy ones have been my buds.

In fact, in AS I finally did a Grass only run, where each of my teammates had to be at least part Grass. And I think I'm going to do it again in Moon.

Anyways, I'm mostly here just to chill out and snoop around. I'm one of those dorks that likes to come up with concepts for new Pokémon/moves/abilities/allthatstuff so once I get my bearings you might see me in threads relevant to that.

But that's enough outta me. Later!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • Hello, everyone!

I'm a longtime Pokémon fan, and I found this place a few days ago.
    Normally I'd just lurk around for a good long while before finally making an account, but what the heck, I figured I'd just take the plunge this time.

You might have guessed from the thread title that Grass is my favourite type (either that or you guessed I really like Corphish...) and you'd be right! Ever since my Bulbasaur way back in Blue version, the leafy ones have been my buds.

In fact, in AS I finally did a Grass only run, where each of my teammates had to be at least part Grass. And I think I'm going to do it again in Moon.

Anyways, I'm mostly here just to chill out and snoop around. I'm one of those dorks that likes to come up with concepts for new Pokémon/moves/abilities/allthatstuff so once I get my bearings you might see me in threads relevant to that.

But that's enough outta me. Later!

Hey there! :) I'm also a huge fan of grass-types, but my current favorite is ghost. Since you're so into grass, I'd recommend checking out the grass-type fan club, which I'm in. If you're also interested in ghost, I run the ghost-type fan club and I'd be happy to see you there.

If you need any help finding your way around the forum or just have some random question, please don't hesitate to ask me. See you around!

-Midnight

Back