• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Dev Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I've ripped and custom-made some chipsets for Pokemon Dungeon. Find them HERE.

I'll be adding more Dungeon chipsets to that page within the next couple of days.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • PokeCreator_09 said:
    none of the attachments are working, will you please repost them.

Wow you included a really cool resource there, Even if you want to post alteast follow the rules and post a resource.
    And as i just said, here is the Silph Co inside someone in the
    help and request requested.
    (and before someone says make sure you ask the owner, its mine.)
    enjoy

Years
  • Seeing as the sprite was messed up in the original CharSet, I decided to fix it up.
    CharaSet1.png

These sprites weren't ripped by me, they were ripped by RM2k3kid
    I've also added a new CharSet to my current archives.

Last edited:

Balladofwindfishes

A Spriter by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I reamped some yellow sprites, and made classic ash sprites, i dont know how to make charsets very weel, so go ahead and charset em, just give credit

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Hey, sorry I have no resources, but I really badly need all of the Gold/Silver charsets from the GBC. Dawson's links don't work, so if anyone has them, PLEASE host them elsewhere for me.

IF YOU HAVE NO RESOURCES DON'T POST HERE
    sorry for yelling but there is a Help/Request thread to ask for stuff...

And here's a nice website to go see:
    http://www.filb.de/

on their wiki you can find a pokedex that includes all sprites from the pokemon from all versions, backs as well and others such as torouze.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Apologies -i'd altered part of the site (the php extension) without changing the links on the first post of this page. All the links on the first post now work.

We also have new resources for Golden Sun, and have added more resources for Mario & Luigi and Dokapon: Link
    We'll be adding new resources for Narnia at the start of the new year.

Remember that if you think there is a particular game with great graphics that you think we should create resources for, e-mail me or Dawson at [email protected] or [email protected] and we'll see what we can do.

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • I converted those manga characters to rm2k3 format.

the following is for sphere (which accepts 32-bit color):
    manga_sphere.png

and this one is for rm2k or rm2k3 (which do not accept 32-bit color):
    manga_rm2k3.png

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I'm ripping SFX, but boy is it hard! It's going to be IMPOSSIBLE to rip all the battle sounds (not to mention all the Pok?Ball sounds, too), so I might end up leaving the rest to more talented hackers.

Here's what I do happen to have. Please don't ask why I have two running-away sounds. >_<
    http://rapidshare.de/files/10166268/Sounds.zip.html

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
  • parchment.png

My RMXP windowskin. Please give credit to me or I'll find you and do something terribly painful to your sister!
    Also give credit to Sapphire_Dragon (emerald sprites), zanyzora (original 'skin), [Dark_Dragon](who's screenname I most definitely got wrong) (Pokeballs).
    Dawson said:
    Coming soon will be Dragonball Z, Golden Sun and Yu-Gi-Oh resources.
    If somone doesn't put any Golden Sun things in RMXP format, I'll come up with more threats.

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

Years
  • Today i have something that was requested in the help & request.
    Its the Rocket Game Corner in Celidon.
    I made this and i give full permission for people to use, aslong as credit is given. (muahahaha credits good)
    anyway
    enjoy

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    New charsets and facesets are available for Tales of Symphonia (Tales of the World) and Tales of Phantasia, with more 'Tales of ...' resources coming soon.
    e.g.
    TopChar2.png

For all of these resources, CLICK HERE

Demonic Budha

Years
  • I have finally finished the entire battle frontair inside chip,
    so here is the finel version (aslong as i didnt forget anything)
    I give permisson for everyone to use as they wish, just as it
    goes credit given where credit due.
    lol, enjoy.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • I feel happy today, so I thought I'd share this with you all :)

For all of you Orre remakers, It's a MP3 of our very known Miror B. from Pok?mon XD! Dance to his rocky beat in his overworld theme and his battle theme! (both included in the zip)

Enjoy!

(and don't forget to give credit if used...)

Last edited:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Ok, i was told and many times requested to post my enhanced Starter kit here......so here it is: CLICK HERE All I request of anyone who uses it, is to give credit to Blizzy, and me....And anyone else who's scripts are in it.....I hope everyone finds it useful. I will be posting another link cause I know Rapidshare doesn't work for some people.

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Here's some Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town charsets I ripped, it was too boring to rip also the night and morning ones so I changed the saturation so that they look similar to the in-game ones, the only official one is therefore then day one, if used give credit to me :)
    hmm2so.png

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Here are some autotiles I compiled in my free time. Enjoy! Sorry that I couldn't give it a proper name. Please give credit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back