• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I don't now

I don't now with wich proof I else may come i'm a mapper , spriter and a markter so with wich proof I must come

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    I can be markter too Geez only u need is Advance Mart and that's all!

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Ok, with everything he has to do, Treecko hasn't been around lately. I can't edit you into the first post but I can accept members.

~Pearlone: Accepted, maps are nice but don't use stuff in excess like small bushes are hedgerows. Also waterfalls tend not to pop up randomly in the middle of maps xD. Sprites, very good, except the colours you use, don't use bright ones, use dull ones. Great potential.

~Aquila: Sorry, try and make the grass paths in square blocks rather than random. Try that and show me again. Sprites are quite nice.

~44tim44: Accepted, I'd like to see you attempt a big, challenging map, but it's good.

~Pachel22: Sorry, I don't think your maps are quite there yet. Don't use rocks like that, there has to be some sort of separator. Try and do a town and study how Nintendo map.

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    OK i try to make better one's And thanks for accepting me to the team!

Years
  • I would like to join:)
    Skills: Fakemon maker ( hate backpics tho)
    Proof:
    ( some guy's said that i stole this one , buts that isnt true rlly )

I have more but my sis trew m document's away :(
    hope it's al is good enough :)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Okay people. I don't come here much at all, maybe twice a month if I'm bored. Mostly at PHO or...somewhere else. But to settle everyone's joining problem. I'll make a new thread with the new team after sending a PM to everyone first, even those that haven't joined yet. Until then, can someone please close this thread.

See ya later Galaxy Productions!:20:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back