• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future mega-evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    One of the pokémon I wanted to mega evolve actually did get a mega evolution, unfortunately it was really stupid looking. I'm talking about Heracross by the way.

I wouldn't mind seeing mega Ariados just because it's a pokémon I like that isn't that good. Mega Galvantula would look pretty cool as well, it could could also be pretty good if it got Speed Boost as an ability. I just realized now that both those pokémon are spiders.

I can also see mega Mew having Protean as an ability.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Mega Breloom. I really like Breloom as a Pokemon, so I would like to see a better version of it. It's already strong enough, but just a bit more strength would make any person smile.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I'd like to see a Mega Solrock and a Mega Lunatone! :D I don't have any idea of what their designs could look like, but I think a mega evolution of those two would be cool. A Mega Sharpedo would be nice too, would love to see how that turns out.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I'd like to see a Mega Solrock and a Mega Lunatone! :D I don't have any idea of what their designs could look like, but I think a mega evolution of those two would be cool. A Mega Sharpedo would be nice too, would love to see how that turns out.

Mega Evolutions of duos like those would be real cool. Like Volbeat and Illumise can really make use of their Tail Glow with a stronger versions of themselves. I can totally see Plusle and Minun being mega-Pikachu clones, too! Maybe even Raichu can get the gig, huh?

But there are some who are ignored as pairs. Sableye feels left-out after his counterpart, Mawile, got the ticket. Let's not also forget Milotic, who's almost degraded with Gyarados's mega form, actually. And many are quite peeved because of it. Perhaps Pokémon Z would offer a solution?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I would love to see Mega Floatzel and Mega Mienshao, as I find these two Pokemon to be very under-appreciated in the fandom, and I hope they look amazing.

Back