• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FUDGE YOU! I AM LIBRA-shan

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

Me and Libra met at this perfectly normal Sumo match, and from that point on I knew I had come across one of the coolest people EVER. If you're a fan of Chris, or just a fan of the way he pwns people with little to no regard for their feelings, then this is place for you!

Member List:
    Gummy
    Chris
    Janis is an unpopular, lonely looser (whatever tf that is)
    William stole my boo
    Other people​

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I NEED MORE MEMBERS THAN AMBELLINA.
    INITIATE JOIN SEQUENCE

Her

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    aren't you supposed to be being racist or something

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    oh, right:

Chris... oh how the time flies, right? Only a month ago you were just some guy I noticed in the threads I regularly posted in. But now you've become someone that life wouldn't be the same without. You see, there are friends and then there are friends. Not hard to guess which one you are, right? There's no getting around it: I love you now and forever, 'til death do us part. There are few things in this world that I can't live without, Chris, and you have become one of them.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    MY NAME SHOULD BE ON THE LIST BECAUSE I WAS HIS FIRST FRIEND WHEN HE WAS AN UNPOPULAR, LONELY LOOSER.

*joinage*

AND WHAT THE FUDGE I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER ANYMOAR. ;__________;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    MY NAME SHOULD BE ON THE LIST BECAUSE I WAS HIS FIRST FRIEND WHEN HE WAS AN UNPOPULAR, LONELY LOOSER.

*joinage*

Your wish is my command.

C'mon guys, we need more ego boostage! :o

Her

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    oh, right:

Chris... oh how the time flies, right? Only a month ago you were just some guy I noticed in the threads I regularly posted in. But now you've become someone that life wouldn't be the same without. You see, there are friends and then there are friends. Not hard to guess which one you are, right? There's no getting around it: I love you now and forever, 'til death do us part. There are few things in this world that I can't live without, Chris, and you have become one of them.
    Oh Gummy, you are the light at the end of the tunnel. You are the flower to me bee, the Paris, Hilton to my Paris Hilton. What you do to me is so enlightening, Buddha would be proud. Oh Gummy, don't deny it. You caress my heart so powerfully, my heart BEATS for you. Oh Gummy, please show your full potential to the world, your holiness is the reason the Earth was created. Forget our previous hate, I have realized your greatness. Celebrate! There is a lord, his name is Gummy. Shall we dance in the eternal rose fields? Kiss in the shower of love? Chat on Skype? I'll be waiting~
    Oh I am so joining. A kujoLibrashan fanclub is really what's needed.
    why
    Chris made my one year thread and he gave me the best three months of my life. Why wouldn't I join?
    THATS MY SAYING AND I LOVE YOU

I'm in :D
    who are you
    rofl

I will join now kthx? :3
    hi roy bby

*joinage*

**** I forgot about you *adds*
    Its Milk-kun! = D
    I'd like to join. : 3
    LOL WHERE DID YOU COME FROM
    im liek ttly joining this nao, k, kthx.
    hi

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I just want you all to know that Chris is an amazingly awesome and understanding guy, and that all his haters just don't know the guy behind the KUJOSHAN mask!

Back