• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I haven't posted in a while, but as you know, I've been watching this thread real well. XD All I can say is that everything I've seen so far is absolutely flawless! Your Sugimori art looks almost official! XD Keep up the brilliant work, FG! :3

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hiya FG! So u dont get many comments? ._. thats not right! As for the water starter trio, I wasnt a big fan of the three until I saw this! I like Pochama a lot more now! ^_^ I think I should check this thread more often!

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
  • Hey FG! Since the last time ive been here you made some awsome stuff! I esspecially like the one where and salamance and charizard battle! It was so detailed! I also really like the water evo for D/P! Good job on the rest too! Oh, and for the comics, I dont watch that show, but i loved the comics, they where very funny!

-FQ

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well well, that pic has turned out well as usual ^^. Even though I personally like Chimchar and his evo's most, heheh. I really like how Emperte came out.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Thanks, guys ^^;;

Some more treats for you all...sorry my art has been so sparse recently! Had a dissertation to be getting on with ;) 8k assignments ftl!

--FG

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    If I had a line graph depicting the frequency of times in how much I say the word "awesome" throughout time ever since I bumped into your art thread, the line would've completely escaped the graph because it was too high.

AWESOME! x3

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Oooh! I just love Torterra! And the way Empoleon's standing makes him look like he's asking for a great big hug. :3 I'd hug him. Inferape looks pretty awesome too; nice job as usual FG! ^-^

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Wow dude. You did these on the computer? You used web based programs right? Hmm... I've only used programs like Gale. I wonder if your pictures are even possible to do in Gale? Anyway, Bravo man, Bravo.

(I meant the ones on the first post)

DeM0nFiRe

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Oh really? Maybe I should try photoshop i mean since i have it and everything :) I never actually got around to tryin it. Gale's easier for game art.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • thats beyond greatness FG, I love your artwork as usualy way to go. I love Torterra the most (even though I hate it in the game) but you make it look so amazing that I might use it :P

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

DeM0nFiRe

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Do you realy just make these from scratch and if so how long does it take you for a sprite like that staraptor? i'm gonna have to make some pokemon sprites for games once i finish my starterkit and i'd like to know about how long you take per sprite.

Back