• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    ohmygod, that is like one of the best yet! it looks so realistic, how do you do it?
    FG you are great at oekaki

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    You possibly don't know me... but I have seen your master pieces since I joined... I wonder why I never posted? .... lazyness... and probably because it was 4:05 AM here where I am XD. But anyway... I will try to visit this section more often... you know... I'm not an artist like you XD... I just don't know how to draw. Anyway... I'm just telling ya I really like your master pieces and that they are the best of all. The falcon, the Charmeleon, and the peacock rocked. Was there a Staryu? that one rocked too XD, 'cause everything you draw is awesome and leaves everyone breathless!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    OMG!!! Thats so realistic! It can almost be mistaken for the real thing! lolz!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I have a small question... Do you still take requests?

If so, is it on this thread?

If not, where is the thread?

Please answer!

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    *Applauds*
    So long as you're here FG, we probably might forget the difference between a painting and real life. *Laughs*

As for the walk through, it might be helpful, since it would give others and understanding as to how you do so well.
    Buutt....
    It doesnt have to be a voice recording.
    Even a summarized walkthrough would be cool!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Wow, what kind things to say! :D Thanks guys! *hugs everyone* I need to do some more art soon...unfortunately since I don't have the 'net at home atm (hoping for next week sometime!) I can't get onto an oekaki :( Which really sucks...I'll have to see if I can whip up something on Photoshop so that I have something to show everyone when I come back! :)

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Thank you, Max Hunter! *huggles!* ^_^
    I've just found out about when I will be getting my Internet back, and it should be 99% sure I'll be getting it back on Tuesday! :D Yay!!
    I have a tutorial made for you ^_^ I hope it'll come in useful! I decided that I had to have something to show everyone when I came back, so I thought I'd whip up something quick.

Unfortunately someone managed to hack into my webhost's server so my site is down at the moment...I hope to have that up again soon! Sorry about all the broken images! >_<

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Thats OK FG, it happens to everyone at some point.

Except Microsoft,....I wonder why....

Oh well, I believe I speak for everyone when i say: we look forward to it most dearly.

Forest Grovyle

Years
    *huggles Burne* ^_^ Thanks so much! You are so kind to reply! :D

FG's BACK, baby! XD I got my 'net connection a day early (yay!) so it looks as if I will be able to come on as usual now! ^_^ So I thought I'd start things off with my new art!

I made a little tutorial about cel-shading for you all :) I really hope it comes in useful! So here it is! ^_^ I will also be using this image for one of the prizes in this month's Artstravaganza! :D I've had to attach it as my website is still down atm :( But it should be viewable nonetheless!

Years
    XD, now this would help if I was actually good at line art XD

Anywyas, thanks a bunch FG, hopefully I will be getting a version of Photoshop soon and I can practice my line art and such, Ill take this for guidence when I'm doing cell shadding though (if I ever get that far) I do hope that I can become as good as you one day ^_^

BTW, another excelent Piece of art you have there one again XD

Jolty-kun

Years
    Nicola, have you noticed that i've voted for you in every 'Favourite Artist' catergory since August? XD
    Anyways, I might try out that sometime soon, i can get another Paintshop trial soon, if thats what you use ^^;
    Anyways, I think i lost your msn email from my last email account, i might go look for it, but itd take me a while xD
    But apart fom that, I still love your art XD

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I maybe will use that great tutorial to color and shade scanned pics!

The drawing on the tutorial is sooo cute that is hard to pay attention to the text!! I must have that kyoot Latias!

And, for last, I hope you make more tutorials, especially about drawing the line art of other Pok?mon, or tutorial about a cool pose!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I tried the tutorial with my photoshop... but I must say that I'm not an artist XD. Well... some persons are made for painting... other... for other stuff XD. I still try to do drawings... but I prefer some random graphics XD.

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Thank you so much everybody!! I'm really glad you're enjoying the tutorial. :D Don't forget, if you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask! ^^
    My website is back up now (hopefully it stays that way!) so my sig image is back! Hoorah! ^_^

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    FG you have to be one of the most amazing artists (if not the best) I have ever seen o____o

Thank you for all you have done XD

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Awwwwww, Master Blaze, that's so sweet of you to say! *huggles!* ^_^ What a kind comment! I am unworthy of such praise!!

My website is down again :( But I am trying to get it back up...I have had so much work on top of me at the moment that I've found it really hard to do any artwork >_< But I managed today to get a little thing done as I wanted to update! So here's a Bellossom in Sugimori style. :)

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    oooooooooo pretty. Tell me when you get your website back up and running. I'd love to see the rest of your art. ^.^

Back