• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: The Adventure Goes on and on and on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hmm...aren't we done with Lyndis, Hector and Eliwood and now marvelling at the greatness of Ephraim and Erika? >.>

anyways...

NAME:Oni
    UNIT/LEVEL: Level 10/3 Myrmidon (Trainee Swordfighter promoted)
    ITEMS*limit 4*: Shasmir, Wo Dao, Vulenary
    Description: A young sword fighter from Lunes. He travels due to the current conflict in Magival. He served under Lord Ephraim's side but when it was futile to fight back, he escaped battle and was branded a traitor to Lunes.
    PERSONA:A sword fighter with a cool demeanor. Not very social and very light headed.
    Side: Neutral due to his wandering.

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Was Behind The Archer. He Chuckled, Grabbed The Archers Stuff, And Stabbed Him In the Back, Then Pushed Him to the Ground. "Idiot... When You Enter A Battle Chances Are You WILL Be Killed. Watch out Next time." He Sighed Lifting The Knocked Out Archer And Carried Him To A Small House, Put Some Vulnary On Him, And Waited For Him To Awaken.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    Hmm...aren't we done with Lyndis, Hector and Eliwood and now marvelling at the greatness of Ephraim and Erika? >.>

anyways...

NAME:Oni
    UNIT/LEVEL: Level 10/3 Myrmidon (Trainee Swordfighter promoted)
    ITEMS*limit 4*: Shasmir, Wo Dao, Vulenary
    Description: A young sword fighter from Lunes. He travels due to the current conflict in Magival. He served under Lord Ephraim's side but when it was futile to fight back, he escaped battle and was branded a traitor to Lunes.
    PERSONA:A sword fighter with a cool demeanor. Not very social and very light headed.
    Side: Neutral due to his wandering.
    Actually, this is taking place before the time of Lyn......I forget, is a Myrmidon already promoted? You have to start out unpromoted.....Of course if you are, then I'm just rambling on like a p00py head....>XD

The Evil One

FE Fanboy. XD
    Years
    NAME: Hardrid von Airazyr
    JOB/LEVEL: Shaman/8
    ITEMS*limit 4*: Luna/Flux/Guiding Ring/Vulnunary
    Description: He looks like this:

PERSONA: Inexplicably evil sums it up nicely.
    Side: Ebil

Hardrid slowly walked down the street. As he passed shops, the people stared at him. Pathetic fools, he thought. They still have concepts of good...and evil...truth, and lies, all are just misconceptions of the human psyche.

He continued down, and found himself staring at a group of people. Oh, magnificent...

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    After Some Time, The Archer Woke Up. "Quit being Evil And Leave The Evil Person's Team Thing. Or I'll Hafta Kill Ya." Ari Said Unemotionly.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    The Evil One said:
    NAME: Hardrid von Airazyr
    JOB/LEVEL: Shaman/8
    ITEMS*limit 4*: Luna/Flux/Guiding Ring/Vulnunary
    Description: He looks like this:

PERSONA: Inexplicably evil sums it up nicely.
    Side: Ebil

Hardrid slowly walked down the street. As he passed shops, the people stared at him. Pathetic fools, he thought. They still have concepts of good...and evil...truth, and lies, all are just misconceptions of the human psyche.

He continued down, and found himself staring at a group of people. Oh, magnificent...
    Do you think you can make him level 5? I'd like everyone to start similarly.

IC: As Ari attacked the archer, I went about attacking the nearing archers with a Divine light. I was only able to take out a few at a time, but soon, they were getting to close for comfort!
    " Ari, leave him and go! We need reinforcements!" I screamed.

Years
    Well, the rules weren't improperly made, so it's free for all, actually... =P
    Anyways, it looks like not a lot of you guys are familiar with Fire Emblem...
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=7734 <- That might help. It's a n00b's work compared to some major FE sites (i.e. FEP, FESS)

Oni brandished his Shasmir as he walked along the street. He remembered the last moments of battle from Lunes. If only he hadn't run away from Prince Ephraim's army...then he wouldn't be wandering away from Magival while with commoners that he wasn't familiar with. Even the society of this counrty is unfamiliar.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    even though it feels pretty n00bish in here,i'll join

NAME: Digi(original eh?)
    UNIT/LEVEL: Level 10/1 Myrmidon (Cuz Trainees are cool)
    ITEMS*limit 4*: Wo Dao, Killer Edge, Vulnerary
    Description: Old friends with Oni(cuz i said so >=D), Black messy hair, Long hair curled into a pony tail(sorta[cuz those are cool XD]), oh and Male Style Sacae clothes(Cuz Fir Rocks XD)
    PERSONALITY: Kinda isolated since family died in plundering jam...currently in the mountain...coming down once in a while to get stuff from a nearby city
    Side: Neutral

I know i suk at profiles XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back