• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: The Adventure Goes on and on and on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    EDIT-You can still pick previous jobs from the original FE gamesA Fire Emblem Rp which I hope does better than its predescessors.-spelling?-
    The story:
    Centuries before the era of Lyndis, Hector, and Eliwood, battles were faught world wide. In particular, Egypt. You can pick whether to be on the side of ebil, or good. If you choose good, you can join the ranks of the Jackal knights-later promoted to Anubis knights-while on the side of good, Apprentices-later High Priests of Ra-.
    Anyways, back to the story. A high priest has found the book of Ra with all it's mighty spells. He is trying to dominate the world with the power he can gain from it. Seth has given him the power of the Jackal knights. Thoth has caught on to Seth's plan and has given a high priest the power of the High Priests of Ra! Now, you are thrown into the battle and must help your side achieve it's goals! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    FORM:
    NAME:
    ITEMS*limit 4*:
    Description:
    PERSONA:
    Side:

Here's mine:
    NAME: Raven
    JOB/LEVEL: Apprentice/5
    ITEMS*limit 4*: Shine, Guilding ring, Vulerary x4, Divine
    Description: He is tall, agile, with long silver hair, and a aggressive battle style
    PERSONA:A very shy boy who always tries to do the right thing. His father is the leader of the High Priests of Ra and has enrolled him as an apprentice. He wishes only to make him proud, but soon changes his mind....
    SIDE: Thoth-High Priests of Ra

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    What! No Inviting Me? BTW I Love The Song In Your Sig! But Why Didn't You Invite Me? I Feel So Un Loved. P00P13 H34D!!!11!1!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    YOU NEVER INVITED ME! WHEN? LIAR!

NAME:Ari
    JOB/LEVEL:Thief/5
    ITEMS*limit 4*: Pick, Vulenary,
    Description:He Has Blue Spiky Hair And Grey Eyes. He Is About 5'5 And 115 Pounds
    PERSONA:Ari Is Quiet But Can Be Loud And Hyper. He Is Brave But Gets Scared At Times. He Would Fight To The End if Needed.
    Side:Netrual/None

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    ReploidZero798 said:
    Stop poking me.....
    *pokes back*
    BTW, I did tell you.....I told you like 55 times.......Boosha!

Ooc: Yeah! Right Whern Are We Gonna Start???

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ok! Cool! Ever See The Anime 'Full Metal Alchemist'? it's Really Cool

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Naw No GBA Games. It'd Be Cool If There Were Thought. I Watched it. It Tooked Inuyasha's Place. Inuyasha 's On At 1 Now. That Thing That Had The Fangs And The Scary-ness In The Begining When They Tried To Do The Alchemy Thing. They Tried To Revive Thier Mother.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Ummmmmmm.... If this isn't about RPs this should be closed. Back to real topic and i'll join this just for fun.

NAME: Vincent
    FORM/LEVEL: Mercenary/5
    ITEMS*limit 4*: Steel Blade,Runesword(Not useable),x3
    Description: A great fighter,was trained to fight by Oni.
    PERSONAL: ???
    Side: Red. Can be recruited by Oni.

There...

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    Chapter One, Meeting the heroes

Centuries ago, the ancient egyptian book of the dead was used to create this world. The power to control it was given to our Pharoah Jackal. He was granted eternal life by Seth to guide the Egyptian Empire into greatness.....or so the story tells. What really happened will soon be revealed.

I was walking down the road to the Temple of Horus while reading a new papyrus. It was from the high priest of the temple, telling all to beware of the Jackal apprentices. The Jackal Apprentices had been starting attacks on Villages under Thoth's rule, but none here.....not yet. As I reached the temple, an arrow went flying by me, when I turned, I noticed an Archer in a jackal headdress and screamed," ATTACK!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back