• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    i call him "Mad Dog Finger" b/c i think he's ugly (unlike his ubercuut bro!^^) and when he comes on screen i cover his face with my finger. so, "Mad Dog Finger" ^^ oh ya, that chapters kinda hard when you first try. i just kept important and/or strong ppl (ike) on the outside protecting!^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I know how to beat the chapter, it's just the little things that are getting in my way x_x; There aren't many people in the game with good defense at that point in time, so I've got all my weaklings exposed with nothing to cover them. Soren and Ilyana have to be active because of the wind magic advantage, for instance.

I don't really consider anyone from the FE games ugly...

.....wait, nevermind. Vaida.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ooh~ I'm back to playing FE8.

Got some units more experience. Surprisingly Artur is my highest lvled guy...never saw that coming XD He rocks though~ Biships pwn ^^

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    whoa... you actually TRAIN him?? i just leave him in the units column. i never liked him or Lute...>< but i do like Forde!^^ now thats someone to count on!^^ i made him a Great Knight and went against Vigarde. he killed him with one hit!! ONE HIT!!! and Vigardes usually hard to beat! i beat him for my friend on my first try of playing the game. it was easy but not as easy as my game!^^ thats b/c i train more thatn her!^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Narshen actually doesn't look that bad to me; just upper-crusty and insane. If you're including non-playable characters in the list of ugliest people, there are a lot more to choose from. The boss of Fort Rigwald from FE8 comes to mind, for instance.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    oh c'mon, artur isn't bad, yes of course he's weak at first AS GOES FOR ALL MAGIC PEOPLE that i've used. My artur turned out really really good, i think that he's in my final line up in sacred stones cause of his adv over the monster dudes. hmm i think his stats were like 40ish hp, max magic, 25+ skill, 23+ speed, though i think his def was only like 18ish? resistance 30. i still think ephraim is the best in that game. I got him to something like upper 40 hp, 28 str, 27 skill, 27 speed, 24 def? and 20ish resistance? he was way way way way better than erika. she was still 40ish hp, but only 22 str, 25 skill, 24 speed, 20 def, but somewhat like 26 res.

I think my best stats ever were with oswin from FE7 i believe(i don't call them by numbers) i think he ended up 55 hp, 29 str, 28 skill, (and somehow), 23 speed, 30 def, and 22 or more res. i think he had the most max stats i'd ever gotten with a character before. but i liked how sain got max strength at about lv 4 paladin.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    FE8 Cormag is awesome. I'm trying to think of my favorite female...hmm...

I've come to the conclusion that it's probably Syrene or Eirika <33 Amelia is really kawaii in a 'I wish she were my little sister' way.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    you know amelia, as a knight, is like, the opposite of a knight, at least in my game. She maxed out speed and skill before anything else in my game o_O.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Not Lute, Paul? Did you forget or do you just hate true powerhouses? XD

Women in FE8: Lute > Amelia > Eirika > Tana > Neimi > L'Arachel > all others.

Sain maxes out far too early. But it's better than Kent rarely ever maxing out anything at 20/20 for me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was being superficial and covertly saying which ones I'd date ;D

Not making any judgements about how strong they were in the heat of *ahem* battle.

Kurosaki

Now for the eternal question. Who to use my second Master Seal on...
    I used my first on Soren, simply because I required a Sage to make my battles easier, and Ilyana ain't that great. I'm currently about to start Chapter 12. So... who to use it on...

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    ummm...dude. you should have saved that for Ike. Soren can become a sage at level 21 if you raise him that high...O.O i did with ease! dont use the Master Seal!!!>< dont use it!!!><

Kurosaki

Ike is strong enough as is, he can wait a bit more. Besides, I rely on Soren's abilities more than anyone else in my merry little band. There is no right or wrong member to promote, it just depends on your preference, and the current status of your group.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kurosaki said:
    Ike is strong enough as is, he can wait a bit more. Besides, I rely on Soren's abilities more than anyone else in my merry little band. There is no right or wrong member to promote, it just depends on your preference, and the current status of your group.
    Usually though, it's much better not to promote your units before 21.

I made the mistake of always going at lv10 teh first time I played FE7 XD

Kurosaki

Soren was at 17 when I promoted him, Ike is at 19 now. I'm not promoting them at the lowest possible point, I'm waiting till the levels are decently high.

Back